College Boy

(Okay but imagine Liam being the super cute new guy igtg)

*Your pov*

"Miss. (Y/L/N). Will you please raise your hand." The professor said and i raised my hand. Oblivious to what is going on.

"Mr. Payne that will be your new seat. I'm sure Miss. (Y/L/N) will be happy to help you catch up." She said and a really attractive guy walked up and sat down next to me. 

"I'm Liam." He said smiling. Goodness gracious he has such an adorable smile. 

"(Y/N)." I said smiling back. His eyes, wow you can get lost in them. Crap, im probably drooling. 

"That's a really pretty name. Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I laughed. Probably a little bit to loudly.

"Sorry, I don't." I said and his smile got bigger. 

"Oh. It's just you are beautiful so I would've thought that you would have one." He said and the professor excused us. 

"Do you mind if i sit with you at lunch?" He asked blushing.

"Not at all. I'm usually all alone so it'll be nice to have someone else there." I smiled at him and leaded him to the lunch area. 

"So, Liam tell me about yourself." I said as we sat down.

"Well, I am from Wolverhampton it's like an hour away from here. I have 2 older sisters, I love to sing and plan on starting either my own record label or studio." Wow.

"Wow, that's amazing Liam!" I said then taking a bite of my lunch.

"Thank you. How about you?" He asked opening his drink.

"Well. I want to be a writer. I tried that out and it got to much for me. So, now i'm majoring in Photography and i've always loved to do that." I smiled at him. 

"That's awesome. Have you started taking any pictures?" He asked raising and eyebrow

"Yeah, I've taken a couple. Would you like to see?" I asked and he nodded excitedly. I opened my backpack and grabbed my camera. I turned it on and handed it over to him.

"Have you written any songs?" I asked as he kept looking at them. He looked up at me and sheepishly smiled

"Yeah, but they aren't any good." He said blushing.

"Well I will be the judge of that." I said smiling. He handed me my camera back and got out a notebook.

"I only have a couple of lines." He said handing me the paper. It read.

  "What a feeling to be right here beside you now
Holding you in my arms
When the air ran out and we both started running wild
The sky fell down
But you've got stars in your eyes
And I've got something missing tonight
What a feeling to be a king beside you, somehow
I wish I could be there now." 

"Liam! This is amazing. Wow. Do you have any more?" He smiled and nodded handing me a piece of paper. On the top it said Fireproof. I quickly read over it and smiled at him.

"You my friend are going to be an amazing songwriter. Don't ever give up. I know that you will do well." I smiled and he smiled back putting the notebook away as the bell rang. 

"Do you have any more classes today?" He asked getting up me following him. 

"No. I only take morning classes." I smiled at him. 

"Did you ride the bus here?" I asked and he nodded shyly.

"That's okay. Would you like me to give you a lift?" I asked as we walked out of the building.