Chapter Two: Vlog

I get back to my apartment and sit down at my computer. I've gotten an idea for a vlog.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Markiplier and today, I'm doing something a little different. I met a girl today who just..." I stare off into the distance, trying to find the right words, "She....She was perfect."

I glance back at the camera, "I never thought I'd find anyone like that. The way her black hair framed her face, the way her green eyes gazed at me....I think I'm in love."

--------------------/----------/---------------/------------------------------/---------/------------------/----------/-------/------------------/-----------/-------------/-----------------/-----/---------/----

I decide to take a steaming, relaxing shower. The hot water feels nice.

When I get done, I dress in a tank top and boxers. Hey, don't judge me! It's my pajamas!

I log back into my computer and check the comments on my latest vlog.

'What??? Who is it? Do you know her name?'

'I hate her! I wish it was me!!'

'Awww, that's so sweet! I'm sure she's glad to have someone like you loving her.'

Then one comment catches my eye:

'Mark, we only met once. You don't even know my name yet. How are you already in love with me?'

It was submitted by a user named GeeJeeCandyLee. Her username is cute.

I usually don't respond to comments, but I'll make this an exception.

I start typing, 'Fine. May I know your name then?'

She responds within minutes, 'Candace LeeAnn.'

I crack a smile, unable to keep the bubbly feeling from rising in my chest.

I continue typing, 'Wanna know how I know it's love?'

'Sure?' she responds.

'It only took one look at you to feel my heart wanting to leap out of my chest, like it didn't want to belong to me anymore.'

'That's rather poetic.' She said it more out of admiration, he thought, than observation.

'Meet me at the cafe at ten o'clock tomorrow morning. Okay?'

'Okay,' she agreed.

I logged out of YouTube and curled on the couch to watch a movie. I ended up watching Smosh: The Movie. (Author's Note: There's an actual movie called that. It's on Netflix.)

I fell asleep during the credits and dreamed of a beautiful wedding.