The Magic

Third Person P.O.V.

The other six women were brought into a room with a glass window overlooking the Sacrificial Altar. Thalia was there, kneeling on the ground, bent over with her neck on the altar. She saw them, and smiled slightly. Then the man came in. He was holding a massive sword with a black blade. "Demon King, accept this sacrifice and rise again!" the man said. "I can't watch." Tobin said, covering her eyes with her hands. Hope put her arms around the younger woman in a comforting way. The man swung the sword upwards, then downwards. It hit Thalia's neck...and shattered. Shockwaves of red energy emanated from Thalia, killing every demon they touched, disintegrating Thalia's ropes and the walls of the prison. The other members of the Seven ran to Thalia's side and found her unhurt. "See?" Thalia said, grinning. "I told you I had a plan. We should Sonic the '06 out of here, though. I suspect the Demon King's mortal head honcho isn't too pleased with me." they all teleported back to their base in Breckenridge, Colorado. "Heya, Coach." Tobin said. "We might want to evacuate the team to the Caves." "Why?" Jill Ellis asked. "Well, the Demon King might or might not be severely pissed at me right now." Thalia said. "What did you do this time, Thalia?" Jill asked with a sigh. "I may or may not have just disintegrated one of his prisons, and killed all his servants in the prison." "Thalia, what have I told you about this?" Jill asked. "It wasn't me this time, Coach!" Thalia protested. "It was my stone, I swear! And even if it had been me, I was provoked! They tried to sacrifice me!" "It's true, Coach." Abby said. "Both parts. As soon as the sword touched her neck, it shattered, and shockwaves came out of it, disintegrating everything except us. It was weird." "Alright." Jill said. "I believe you. Get yourselves to the Caves." The Caves were the team's hideout. There was only one way to get into them, and that was through the underground training center that the team used. The Caves were only used if the whole team had to hide. Later that night, Abby was sitting in the cavern that she was sharing with Thalia, Tobin, Alex, Pinoe, Carli, and Hope. She was watching Thalia and Tobin. Thalia had fallen asleep snuggled into Tobin's side, and Tobin had fallen asleep with her arms wrapped protectively around Thalia's small body, as if trying to shield her. For some reason, Abby felt a sense of security, seeing her little sister being protected by Tobin. "I know how it makes you feel." Hope said. Abby jumped. "How?" she asked. "How do you know?" Hope smiled. "Because it makes me feel the same way." she said, and walked over to sleep next to Carli.