Chapter 8

We got off the plane and I went with Herblore to find his granddaughters. I walked a little behind him, so that it would be a surprise. He finally found them and the attacked him with hugs. A woman, which I assumed to be his wife, hugged him as we'll. After they hugged, Herblore said, "Girls, I want you to meet someone I sat and talked with on the plane. She's really nice and I bet you will recognize her instantly." I walked up to them and waved. Their mouths dropped and they started crying. "Awe, you don't have to cry! I'm just a normal person." I said. "Hi, my name is Emily." The taller one, that looks like a teenager said. "And this is Ashley." Emily said pointing to the other girl, that was shorter and looked like she was 10. "Nice to meet you Ashley and Emily. You seem very nice. Would you like to maybe go to the movies tonight and hang out with me?" I asked as they nodded quickly. "Can we grampa?" Ashley said. "Of course. I would let you go anywhere with this nice young lady." He said. "Do you two have phones?" I asked. They both nodded. "Here's my number." I said as I scribbled down my number and handed it to them. "Just don't give away my number please. I don't want to change my number again. Last time I gave someone my number, they gave it away to everyone and my phone blew up with a million texts per second. It was scary." "We won't. Why would we anyways? We will keep it to ourselves." Emily said. Okay, I'll see you later. Get dressed cute, I'm gonna take you out for dinner before we go to the movies." I said. They nodded and left. I got back to my house and grabbed a nice outfit, not bothering to unpack. I can do that later. I put on my outfit. (The one above) I got a text on my phone.

Hey, this is Emily. Sorry if I'm bothering you right now.

I replied back.

*text conversation* E= Emily Y=you A= Ashley

Y: You're not bothering me. I'm done getting ready.

E: I added Ashley to the conversation.

A: Hi! I'm ready.

E: Me too.

Y: I'll pick you up. Where do you live?

E: We live (random address)

Y:okay I'll be there in 5 minutes.

*end of conversation*

I drove there. I pulled up into a nice house. I knocked on the door. Herblore opened the door. "Hey. I'll go get them. Come in and sit on the couch." He said, walking into the house. I went and sat on the most comfy couch ever. It was like a cloud. They came down and we left.

~at dinner~

"What's with the locket?" Ashley asked, touching it. "Oh, Mark gave it to me." I replied. "Can we see?" Ashley asked. "Sure. I guess I can take it off just once, I hope Mark won't mind." I said, taking it off. They opened it and gasped. "Are you guys dating?" Emily asked, handing the locket back and grinning ear to ear. "No, we aren't dating." I simply replied, taking the locket back. "Do you like him?" They asked. "Yeah, but keep this secret. I've been in love with him for a long time now. I'm pretty sure he kissed me just to be nice and calm me down. We were up at the top of a Ferris wheel when it stopped. I freaked out and he kissed me after I calmed down." I explained to them. After dinner, we went to the movies and watched 'Hotel Transylvania 2' (sorry, it's the only movie I can think of that's new and for kids) I bought us a lot of candy and popcorn, but I don't mind paying for them, seeing them happy is all I need. The movie was funny. (Sorry if its not, I haven seen it yet) after the movie was over, it was 10:30. I drove them back home and we planned on hanging out again sometime. I drove back home, unpacked, and fell asleep.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Yay. Another chapter done! Bye! I might do a few more today.