Chapter 18

I'm really upset about leaving later today. Me and Mark had so much fun together these past two weeks, but I can't wait to see see Ashley and Emily. I haven't talked to them since I flew here.

(Emily's pov)

I haven't seen (y/n) for two weeks. I really miss her. I can't wait until she comes back. I hope she's here for my 15th birthday.

(Your pov)

I got all of my boxes ready. Me and Mark headed to the airport. We sat for what seemed like hours. It turned out to be actually 10 minutes.

"MARKIPLIER? (YouTube channel name)?!" A girl screamed and ran over to us. She was obviously a fan girl. We talked to her for about 20 minutes. We took selfies and she got our autographs.

I found out that her name is Dazy. (sis, are you happy now?) She is around 5 foot, she has short brown hair and dark brown eyes, also she is a tomboy. I got to know her a bit more until she had to leave. She gave me her number.

My flight was called to be coming in a minute, so I stood up to get my bags. Mark quickly stopped me.

"I know this might be rather late, but I just wanted to know, will you go out with me?" He smiled, showing his perfect pearly white teeth with a nervous look on his face. "I jumped in his arms. "Of course Mark!" His nervous expression changed to an excited one.

People started clapping and cheering. My flight came, and I had to go. I gave Mark and long, passionate kiss and walked onto the plane. I told Mark that I would call him after my flight.

~after le flight~

I grabbed my bags and got a cab to drive me home. I started unpacking my things.

~after le unpacking~

I decided that I was going to surprise Emily and Ashley tomorrow. I just found out that it was Emily's birthday tomorrow. I forgot that I promised Mark that I would call him. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. He answered on the second ring.

"Hello?" "Hey babe, I'm sorry I forgot to call you earlier. I just got done unpacking." "You're fine, I didn't expect you to call me as soon as you got off the plane. Wanna record something?" "Yeh."

We recorded an episode of Rocket League and my team won, of course. "Mark, I'm gonna go to bed, I'm tired." "Okay, goodnight, love you!" "Love you too."

I made my way to bed and passed out. I dreamt of the moments me and Mark spent before I flew back home.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>