Four

"Mila."

"Milaaa..."

"MILA!"

"What?" Camila asked, startled. She had zoned out; again. She was very distracted this afternoon.

"Jesus, Mila. Our test is tomorrow, stop fantasizing about mystery girl," Dinah reprimanded.

"I'm not fantasizing," Camila defended quickly. She wasn't fantasizing... at least, she didn't think she was fantasizing. Does imagining being with her again count as fantasizing?

"Camila, you're zoning out again. Get your head in the game, girl," Dinah teased, gently slapping her arm.

"My head is very much in the game, Dinah," Camila countered, picking her phone up. She unlocked it and began to type.

"Hey! Nuh-uh, missy! Put your phone away. Come on, we have to study. You can text your girlfriend later," Dinah scolded.

"She's not my girlfriend, Dinah," Camila shot back, placing her phone face down on the table next to her.

"Okay, thank you. Can we please study now?" Dinah asked annoyedly.

"Yes," Camila sighed. She reached for her textbook, but just as she opened up to the desired page...

Ding dong

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Dinah shouted.

"Dinah!" Camila scolded, getting up to answer the door.

She hurried down the stairs and swung the door open upon reaching it. The face she saw in doorway made her wish she hadn't opened it at all.

"Austin?" Camila asked dumbfoundedly.

"Hey, baby," Austin smirked.

"Um, hi?" Camila confusedly greeted back.

"What's wrong, babe?" he grinned, stepping into the house and closing the door behind him.

"Nothing," Camila lied, "I just... didn't expect you."

"Well, there's nothing wrong with the element of surprise," Austin smirked again as he leaned in to kiss her. But just as his lips were about to touch hers, a shockingly loud yell erupted from upstairs.

"KARLA CAMILA CABELLO I AM NOT FAILING THIS CHEMISTRY TEST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO LOCK LIPS WITH YOUR BOYTOY!" Dinah forcefully called.

Camila blushed nervously and stepped back a bit from Austin. She didn't want to admit it, but she was relieved to be saved by the bell. In this case the bell was Dinah's loud voice, but it saved her nonetheless.

"I'll be right back," Camila smiled weakly at her boyfriend. She quickly turned and hurried up the stairs to her room.

"Dinah?" she asked timidly, slowly pushing open the door.

"What, Mila?" Dinah asked.

"I'm gonna go take a walk with Austin. Just to talk, alright?" Camila winced as she asked, bracing herself for the worst possible reaction.

"Fine," Dinah sighed, "We probably weren't gonna get any work done with you drooling over your mystery girlfriend."

"She's not my girlfriend, Dinah!" Camila answered back, rather loudly.

"Whatever you say, Chanch," Dinah grinned cheekily.

Camila rolled her eyes and embarked down the stairs once again. Austin had spread himself out on her couch, he had a habit of making himself at home wherever he went. Camila took a deep breath and started towards him.