Uh-oh o-o

I FINALLY REACHED 1K READS YESSSS SCREAMING OMFG THANK YOU BABES! ANYWAYS MY DAY HAS BEEN SUCKISH AND BOYS ARE JERKS :)

I woke up in Logan's arms and I was actually pretty happy. That was until I saw a group of guys at the end of my bed looking angrier than ever. Oh shit. I knew I was in some deepshit so I quickly got away from Logan and hopped out of bed quickly.

"Hey guys, good morning, gosh what time is it? Is breakfast ready? Goly it sure is ho-" I just kept rambling until Jace pinned me against the wall, that's when my breathe hitched.

" Shut up. Explain why there's a lowlife in your fucking bed Storm." He basically growls at me.

"What the fuck Jace back off, its just Logan, and why do I have to explain anything to any of you, you don't own me." I try to say with enough confidence but you can hear the fear in my voice.

"You're mine babydoll, now get that trash out of here I don't wanna see him again." He says and walks out. The other guys just shoot me a glare and follow Jace out the door. Well fuck you too then. I look at the clock and it's still pretty early but I'm already awake so I decide to shake Logan awake.

"Logan wake up come on we have to get ready." I shake him but he isn't responding so I shake harder that's when he suddenly sits up and grabs my face and kisses me hard and grins.

"Good morning Stormie." He says with a yawn. Bleg morning breathe.

"Go brush your teeth nerd." I say jokingly. Logan gets out of bed and walks towards the bathroom.

"I call first shower." He says before he locks the door. Asshole. I groan and decide to get my outfit ready for school. That's when what seems to be a swat team grabs me and throws me into Hunter's room. It's worse than a swat team, it's the flirty five.

"What is it now guys?" I ask getting tired of this whole situation.

"Just checking your purity, now spread your legs." Axel says which I hope to be a joke.

"You're kidding right?" I ask seriously.

"Oh, poor hurricane we're dead serious." He says in a monotone.

"I'm still a virgin will you calm down, we didn't do anything, I can't believe you guys think I'll give it up so easily." I scream, and walk out the door making sure to slam the door. I walk back into my room and Logan is busy getting dressed so he doesn't really notice me until he turns around.

"Oh shit, Storm what's wrong?" He says coming up to me embracing me.

"Nothing, just stupid brothers." I whisper. I break away from the embrace and slump over to the bathroom. I quickly shower and brush my teeth and all that good stuff. I walk into the room with only a towel but Logan knows from my state of mind to try and do something. He just gives me a weary smile and goes to pay attention to his phone. I get dressed in sweat pants and a graphic tee that says "too young to give a fuck." I blow dry my hair and let it naturally curl. I put on a black snapback and put on my all black vans. Logan is still sitting on the bed when I ask, "Wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Yeah I'll be downstairs in a second, I have to call my sister real quick." He says and I nod and go downstairs to the kitchen. I go to grab a plate of pancakes when I feel someone's hands wrap around my waist and their warm breathe on my neck.

"Hi beautiful." Jace says and leaves a little kiss on my neck. I ignore it but I cant help the groosebumps rising on my arms. "Aw what's wrong still mad at me baby?" He asks leaving another kiss on my neck but this one is different and it leaves a dark red mark on my skin but I couldn't help but love it. He leaves the kitchen making me want more.