Part Two

Frank wasn't having a good morning.

He had woken up late again which meant he hadn't had time for a coffee and that meant he was basically still asleep.

Also, when he was about halfway to the station, he realised that he had forgotten his money for lunch.

So that meant no coffee and no food.

Fucking perfect.

And on top of all that, he had woken up with a really sore throat that didn't show any signs of leaving.

Frank had seriously had to think whether or not he had been deep-throating someone the day before.

By the time he reached the station, he didn't have time for a smoke either.

He cursed under his breath at how shit his day was going to be.

He passed the smokers having one last puff outside before they got on their trains.

Frank's fingers itched for one himself but he was already late.

If he stopped for a smoke, he would definitely miss the train.

Ugh this sucked balls.

The train journey was uneventful as always.

Frank found himself getting pissed at anything.

Someone's laugh irritated him, like he was angry they were happy.

How fucking dare they be happy at eight o'clock on a Wednesday morning.

The train eventually pulled into the station and he glared at everyone that stood up immediately.

Why are so many people so fucking impatient to get off a train?

Like, what's the deal with that?

Can't they wait?

Frank got off the train and looked longingly towards the cafe.

Not today.

He kicked the floor in frustration.

"You okay there?"

Frank looked up quickly to see Hot Red Head frowning a little but smiling.

"Oh uh yeah," Frank had to cough a bit so he didn't sound quite so croaky.

Fucking sore throat.

Hot Red Head didn't seem so convinced.

"You sure?"

Frank wasn't one for telling strangers his life story but really, how much worse could this day get?

He sighed, "Not really. I'm having the morning from Hell. I woke up late so I didn't have time for a coffee or a smoke and I forgot my money so I have no food for today. Plus, my throat fucking kills."

He growled a little for emphasis.

Hot Red Head's face took a sympathetic look.

"I get bad mornings sometimes too. I could buy you a coffee if you want?"

Frank shook his head immediately.

"No way, Dude. You don't have to do that-"

"Yeah, I do. Come on."

Hot Red Head went over to the cafe and Frank begrudgingly followed him.

There was a voice in his head saying, 'What the fuck is happening right now?'