The Main Cast

Hello I'm Sunset Sweet Cameron and this is my new story. It's about MLP Equestria Girls.

The story follows the main protagonist Comet Tail, A smart and clever boy who becomes friends with Sour Sweet, Flash Sentry, Sugar Belle, Neon Lights, Human Twilight and Pinkie Pie. The seven friends get trough a lot of adventure and they get a lot of obstacles to face. Will their friendship survive until the end?

Find out in this story

I shall introduce you to the main cast.

Comet Tail: (Cameron Boyce) The main protagonist and also the new boy. Comet Tail is a smart and very clever boy who loves Chemistry and studying Magic. His biggest fears are Oral Reports, Heights and playing sports. He thinks that when he sports, Nine of the Ten times he get hurt. He has a little crush on Human Twilight.
Sour Sweet: (Dove Cameron) Former student of Crystal Prep and also the sarcastic girl of the group. Sour Sweet doesn't always think before she says or does something. She can be really mean sometimes. But besides that she loves beeing with her friends. Sour Sweet has big secret that only Sugar Belle knows.
Flash Sentry: (Aramis Knight)
The schools most wanted badboy. Flash Sentry is the boy where girls fainted just as they see him. He is a really bad timer and comes always too late at school. He loves to skate and hang with his so called "Squad"
Sugar Belle: (Olivia Keegan)
A joyful and patient girl. Sugar Belle enjoys every little thing. Her favourite activity is making cupcakes and other sweet things.
Stand up for herself and speaking in front of public are the things Sugar Belle struggles with. She is the only one who knew of Sour Sweets secret.
Neon Lights: (Peyton Meyer) Canterlot Highs own DJ. Neon Lights likes to remix songs and he is always searching to make his songs better and better. He is always seen wearing his black sunglasses. Learning is a thing he struggles with and his patient with that is not much. Neon Lights dreams of a breakthrough in his DJ career and does everything to make this dream come true.

(Not Mentioned on the cover but also part of the main cast)

Human Twilight: (Rowan Blanchard) The real Twilight Sparkle from this world and the main love interest of Comet Tail. Him and she have lots in common but she doesn't understand friendship that much Comet Tail does. But there she have the main cast for too help her understand the meaning of a true and good friend.
Pinkie Pie: (Peyton List) The head of the party planning community and a hyperactive airhead. Pinkie does a lot of unexplainable things like breaking the Fourth wall. Guessing the situation and running with hydro speed. She is also easily distracted and always put a little bit more streamers than before was asked.

Every Single Chapter has a little friendship lesson of what the characters has learn. So does it look even more like a MLP Fanfic.