Chapter 13

~Amara~

We arrived to the park. Liam, Niall and Blair were already there.

"What took you so long" Blair said

"I think they had sex before coming here" Niall laughed

"You're right I mean look at how tired they look" Liam added

"You guys lets get this straight I don't fucking love her, or even like her I only live with her because my mom made me if she didn't bribed me into giving me my own house I wouldn't have stayed. Okay?" Harry said annoyed without looking at me

Okay I don't really like Harry but OUCH... I thought we bounded a little but apparently he hates me that much.

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh Harry?" Blair said

"No he's right" I said looking at Blair

"See I told you we're Frenemies" Harry added

Basically the whole day I kept ignoring Harry. I don't really feel like talking to him, the things he said really hurt but I don't know why I mean I hate him right?.

The ride back home was quite, no one really talked not him nor I.

___(Back home- Night)___

I was hungry so I went downstairs. When suddenly I hear a voice. I peeked downstairs when I saw Harry, NAKED.

"HARRY, you're naked" I said pointing out the obvious

"I just got out of the shower hungry"

I turned my head away "don't you know what a towel is?"

"How am I suppose to know that you'll come downstairs, I'm gonna go get a towel" I heard him entering his room so I went to the kitchen and then he came out with a towel his body is just too sexy.

"Why are you here anyways?"

"Harry it's my house and I got a bit hungry"

"Why aren't you looking at me"

"What do you mean Harry? I am looking at you" I acted busy

"No Amara, look at me"

He got closer to me I can feel that I'm getting nervous by the second.

"Amara look at me"

"Harry I am" I turned around and looked at him but then went to the dinner table.

"Look at me Amara".

"What?" I whispered.

I feel my heart starts to beat faster as he stands behind me and gently pulls my shirt off over my head and rubs his hands down my arms and kisses my neck, then he turns me around and grabs my face.

"Why do you get nervous every time I touch you" he whispered.

My whole body shakes as he runs a finger over my bottom lip. "I don't, I told you I don't even like you"

He bends in and takes my bottom lip with his teeth and then licks it "and I don't like you"

I look at him breathless "then why are you kissing me Harry" he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist.

"I don't know" he kisses my neck "I don't fucking know"

He walks and I'm guessing to his room "you just taste really good Amara"

He leans me up against the wall and puts his lips on my neck and slowly works his way down to my bra.

"Harry what are you doing?"

"What does it look like, I'm opening your bra"

"What do you want to do?"

"What do you think?"

"No Harry"

"Why?"

"I'm a virgin"

He put me down and walked to his bed. I went to comfort him but..

"Leave Amara"

"What! Why?"

"I fucking said leave Amara. Fuck why don't you understand"