Chapter 56

____(At the Hotel)___

"I can't believe you finally got me naked" I said getting in the room

"Well my shirt does look good on you"

"Good 'cause I'm keeping it" I smiled at him and he took his coat off

"No you're not, I can't afford losing more shirts. Women are always stealing my shirts" he stopped and looked at me.

"Women aren't really stealing your shirts, they're borrowing them fully intending to give them back but you never call"

He came to me "so, you're saying that if I didn't have one night stands I would have more shirts?"

"I think so" I said looking up at him, he was close to me

"Well that settles it," he said in his deep voice almost a whisper "I'm changing my ways" he said while unbuttoning his shirt that I'm wearing "and I'm not going to lose anymore shirts"

"Really?" I exhaled while saying it not really knowing what to say

"Really" he finished unbuttoning the shirt

"In fact I'm going to take this one right now"

"Good for you" I whispered

He opened the shirt a little bit and looked at my naked body. I blushed and my heart is skipping a million beat right now.

I walked to the bed and laid down not knowing what to do to avoid ripping his pants off. He came next to me.

"Why don't you let people see the good in you?" I looked at him

He breathed out then said, "Because when people see good they expect good" he paused and looked at me, "and I don't want to have to live up to anyone's expectation"

Why is he making me feel like this?

I flipped over and looked up our hands are brushing each other, he moved his hand and started slowly to intertwine out hands and that's enough to send goose-bumps all over my body. I started breathing heavily I looked at him then looked back. I can't do this, I stood out of the bed and I stood up walking out of the room as I heard him coming after me.

"Don't" I wasn't looking at him, I can't

"Why not" he paused then continued "Amara"

I looked behind me and rushed to him as I took a big breath and smashed our lips together so hungrily for his lips, he kissed back rapping his arms around my waist and pressing me to his body. I unzipped his jeans wanting to pull his jeans off but he stopped me to drop me to the bed, not breaking our kissed

"Wait" I said stopping our kiss

"Its okay I have one" he kissed me and I kissed him back "no, I have to slow down" he kissed me

"Okay, okay. That's fine," he said sliding next to me "what if I put it in a little bit? It wouldn't even count" he kissed me, I shake my head

"What about like that much" he showed me with his hands "that's nothing" I laughed, "you wont even feel it" he kissed me "I understand but I am going to keep kissing you". I smiled then he kissed me so passionately, so slow unlike before.

I was kissing Harry. Harry was kissing me. It didn't feel real. I had to look at him and tried to peer down to where our lips were connected to see if this was really happening, one hand went down to my waist and gripped at the exposed skin. Eventually I relaxed by his touch. My eyes closing as my lips moved in sync with his.

God, they felt amazing against my own.

The moister of his lips were indescribable. His mouth moved so rhythmically. I felt so moved, it was like a wave of lust and quit, possibly, love. I swore butterflies had exploded in my stomach.

The feelings I was having were all over the place. All I could focus on was the feeling of Harry's mouth on mine. It was incredible. Even though it was just simple kissing.

Who knew such a simple act could affect me so much this was? Is it because I'm starting to have strong feelings for him?

My hands made their way up to his neck, moving to the back as I gently tugged on his hair; Harry inhaled deeply by my action.