Chapter 68 (Mature)

I was cut off with his lips crashing mine, I was shocked but then I instantly wrapped my arms around his waist to deepen the kiss. God, how I miss these lips. His arms were around my neck and his fingers played with my hair. I moved my hands up and down his body giving us chills. my hands drooped to his body, feeling his sexy abs under my fingers and that turned me on. He unhooked my bra as one of the bra strap fell off, he did the same to the other shoulder. He kissed my shoulders and chest.

our lips couldn't go fast enough, his shirt came off and I pulled him closer to me, I gripped his shoulders as he rubbed my breast. He then pulled off my shirt, actually he ripped it off of me. I moaned at that as he kissed my neck, I moaned his name and rubbed his chest as he trailed down my neck to my chest and licked his way down to my breast and sucked my nipples as I moaned harder as he sucked and kissed my breast and bit my nipples.

Then I pulled his face to mine so he could kiss my lips, as I took his one hand and slipped it down to my pants.

"Wait, wait. Hold on" He said looking at me "You're a virgin and I won't let you lose your virginity without you thinking about it first" He said out of breath

"What do you mean" I said breathless

"I. Love. You. Amara, and I want it to be special" he said kissing the tip of my lips

I smiled "I love you too"

"I have to do some work that I have to finish for tomorrow" He said kissing my forehead

I nodded as he went to his office as I went to change, it got me thinking was I going to lose my virginity to him, wait am I really ready?

I love Harry, I really do. He has some issues but I can't imagine my life without him.

I Love him, I'm ready.

I started pacing through Harry's office thinking, I mean i-

"Amara get in here" Harry called me

I walked in "yes baby"

"What are you doing dancing in front of my office"

"Nothing I just wanted to see if you needed help with anything" I said walking over to him

"Yeah you can help me with this" he said picking up a bunch of papers and walking to the couch "come over here" we sat on it "every time you see my company name just highlight it"

"Okay" I said picking up a highlighter from the table and starting to highlight

"Harry" I looked up

"Yes baby?"

"I'm ready" 

"Ready for what?" he looked at me confused

"For you know!" he looked at me puzzled "us doing it"

"You mean sex" he smirked "now?"

I'm sure I was red as tomato now "No, not now-now but I wanted to let you know that I'm okay if we ummm you know" I said trying not to look at him "Did it"

"Okay, that was civil conversation"

"Well I just wanted you to know" I kept highlighting

"Amara look at me" I didn't

He lifted my face with his hand "kiss me" I leaned in and kissed him, at first it was slow and passionate but then it got deeper as he pushed the papers away from me. I pulled back and grabbed his hands and started walking to the bedroom I stopped half way and connected our lips again, I just need to feel his lips. I need to feel his whole body on me, I then pulled back and walked a bit faster to the bedroom.