Chapter I: Birth and Death of Things in the Universe

1 There is a place of mystery called Hinatuan.

2 Wherein there liveth a multitude of universes.

3 Each one is like a mantle with infinite length and infinite breadth, a-moving like the waves of the sea.

4 And set in a way that one is against another.

5 Betwixt two parallel universes is a gap.

6 With a breadth that is thinner than the thinnest hair.

7 And some force bringeth two parallel universes near to each other.

8 Thereby making the gap that standeth betwixt them cometh to a little.

9 Until the time come when they touch each other at the last.

10 Then, at the mote whereupon the mantles touch, stormy waves shall come to be.

11 And such storm is the birth of things in each universe.

12 Through the turbulence of waves brought forth in such mote, all things in our universe began.

13 And anything, from the smallest to the largest measure, is but a turbulence in the universal mantle.

14 Since the time that the mantles touched from mote to mote, some force began to separate them, one far from another.

15 Thereby making the gap that standeth betwixt them groweth big.

16 And, the turbulence of the waves shall be made to a calm.

17 Until, the wrinkles on the mantle are separated, one far from another.

18 Such that the whole universal mantle is brought flat.

19 Hence, a day will come when all things shall cease to be, because all the crooked places on the mantle are made straight.

20 But a day will come again when our universe and its brother will be urged by some force to come near each other until they touch yet again.