Chapter 1: A new life

It was a normal day at school then came home from school annoyed and upset, went in the living room then sat on the sofa looking upset and sad, my mum came up to me and spoke in a clam worried "whats wrong dear?" then i start to cry "well...ain't it obvious...i got made fun of and bullied again". My mum hugged me and tried to cheer me up and then said "oh yeah there was a letter that came through the door today and its for you". i looked up and my wiped my tears and looked confused "a letter for me?" and mum nods then releases the hug and gets up to get the letter then brings the letter to me and hands it to me before i opened the letter, i noticed that the letter came from japan then my eyes widened "a letter from japan" and opened the letter then reads the letter after reading the letter i was suprised and excited at the same time. my mum looked at me and said "well what was the letter about?" and i replied in a happy tone "well i have been accepted in a program at certain school in japan and i'm going to have buddy to show me around at this school and this person's name is Nanami meaning i won't be a lonely person anymore and i have to be there tomorrow".  my mum starts to smile and said "well you better start packing" i nodded and start to run upstairs then goes into my room and starts to pack my things also some of my stuff animals.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE IN JAPAN

walks in the shine "tomoe, mizuki i'm back", tomoe and mizuki walk up to nanami and welcomed her back then tomoe gave mizuki some work to do in the garden then tomoe asks nanami something "nanami what you like for tea?", nanami starts to think and replied "how about we have ramen and tomoe i have something excited to tell you" then tomoe gave a nodding gesture to say okay lets hear it. nanami spoke in excited and happy tone "well someone from england has been accepted in a program at our school and i have been chosen to be a guide and a buddy ain't that cool tomoe" and tomoe replied "that does sound good so where will this person be staying?" then nanami replied in a nervous tone "well...i said that this person could stay here until they can organize a place for this person" , tomoe eyes widened then got angry "you what!" then mizuki came in after over hearing the talk and "your letting a human stay here and i bet its a boy so then it can make tomoe sooooo jealous" then laughs and tomoe got even more angry then nanami said "umm mizuki this person is a girl not a boy" after that mizuki was shoked then looked at tomoe then tomoe punched mizuki hard in the face then "TOMOE! and mizuki get out and make sure you get an ice pack also tomoe you concrete on making tea also don't forget that includes you mizuki be on your best behaviour tomorrow". Mizuki replied "why should we when she can't see us" then nanami sighed then gets a the person profile out from her bag shows it to tomoe and mizuki then nanami says "well it says that she can see the unseen so please be on your best behaviour okay".they both nodded okay then mizuki left with an ice pack on his cheek and starts to cook ramen for tea. then nanami went to the spare room and starts to clean the spare room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE IN ENGLAND

"finished yay" after that i smiled happily then mum comes with a black wallet and said "well i converted 500 pounds in to yen and still have some yen left from years ago so there should be plenty of money there to start you off" then handed me the wallet and i said in a happy tone "thank you mum" then heard a beeping sound "well it looks like my ride is here" and mum replied "yeah well remember this once your in japan it will be a start of an new life also don't forget tocome back and visit okay" then i nod and said "okay and i will miss you and dad even though he is out working" and replied "don't worry i will tell and don't forget to keep positive, now get going before your late for your flight" after that everthing is the boot of the taxi then heads off to the airport after a few hours journey i arrived at the airport  then a guide took my full of my suitcases and took me to my private plane that was heading to a airport which was at the hour away from the certain town in japan where nanami lives then i went on the plane to that town in japan for 6 hours plane journey.

/TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER\

Lonely Hearts pt 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें