Chapter 5: unknown boy's name revealed

Mizuki was in his room after storming off upset then he wiped his tears. "Why am I crying for a human like her...." After saying that mizuki sat down and looks up looking down.
Meanwhile in the front room of the shrine

"That was delicious tomoe" and nanami smiles as she said that then tomoe bows and says in happy tone "thank you nanami and how about you miss?" I replied in a grateful tone "I guess it's very nice plus it's my first time trying this kind of food" then tomoe and nanami smiled.

Few hours later

After saying good night to nanami and tomoe I went to my room. And as i walked to my room I thought to myself ("mizuki hasn't came down to eat plus why was he so worried about me...") then I sighed and opened the door to my room then closed the door after I entered my room. Now in Pj's I lay down cuddling my big teddy bear and whispered "I most find out that strange boys name" after I said I fell asleep.
Later on that night mizuki was still awake and laying down with his left hand on his face with a sad expression on his face. "Why does he have to return....and why her" mizuki sighs as he moves his hand off his face then says "I must follow her to school in my snake form and bad comes to worse I will have to use my....power..." Then falls asleep slowly.

Morning and at school

In nanami's classroom and the introduction lesson for new coming students is about and I was nervous as nanami introduced me to her friend then kurama came in and came up to me and spoke to me in a cool attitude "oh Jessie-San I didn't know you were in the same class as me" after saying that kurama takes my hand and kisses it as if he was a royal prince then i blushed a little and nanami got a little annoyed and said "kurama will you stop doing that".
Then kurama replied in cheeky voice "oh are you jealous nanami?". Tomoe came up to kurama  and smirked annoyed at him then kurama and tomoe started to argue. Few minutes later the class started everyone went to their seats and I went to the front of the class where the the board was then the teacher walked with the strange boy who long dark purple hair in a ponytail with long side fringe and bright red eyes then my eyes widened as I thought ("what is he doing here but I get to find out his name and I must be on my guard").
Then the teacher spoke in a happy tone "today we have two new students one from England and the other just moved here. Why not introduce yourselves starting by you sir" then the strange boy I met yesterday spoke in a cheerful tone with a smile "hi and I'm Yuya and I hope we all can be friends including you my Jessie-San" as he said that he turned to face me then my eyes widened as everything started to come back. I put my hand on my head and the teacher asks me "are you all right miss". I nodded my head then I breathe in and started to introduce myself "I'm Jessica and many people call me Jess or Jessie also it's nice to meet you all" after saying that I smiled then the teacher assign me and Yuya. As I went to my seat I realised that I was going to sit next to kurama and Yuya. "Why does this have to happen to me also how did he know I was attending here and now that I know his name, why do I feel like I have met him before, theses memories...." I thought to myself.

5 hours later and walking home

"I see Jessica so this Yuya hurt you when you were little.....that's awful....well at least you now know your missing part of your memory now" when nanami said that she look at me with relief then I replied "yeah but it makes me wonder though what mizuki has do with this Yuya?". Nanami nodded and replied with a curious tone "yeah who knows" then nanami sees a shop and said to me "I will be back in a moment" and I nodded to say okay, nanami went to shop while she was in there I went to a bench and sat down then removed bag and put it on the bench, as I signed I look at my bag and see that's something was moving in the bag then it came out and see it was a white snake with green eyes. As I look at the White snake my eyes widened then I started to scream and Yuya came out of nowhere, pick up the white snake then the White snake got mad and tries to bite Yuya but Yuya throws the White snake away then Yuya spoke in a cheeky tone "man that snake must be.....ahh oh well. Are you okay my princess" after saying that he turns to face me and smirks then I got a bit angry but scared at the same time and speaks in a annoyed tone "leave me alone Yuya plus why would a evil person like you save a good person like me also don't call me princess" when I said that Yuya smirks even more and says "heh I see you remember me now and you have changed since our last encounter all those years ago when I tried to kill you" then i got up and faced him, I replied "why are you after me and what is it that you want from me".
After I said that Yuya pulled me in a embrace then my eyes widened in shock and Yuya whispered in my ear saying "not now..I will tell you soon my princess so not now".

To be continued

What will happen next find out in chapter 6 the final chapter for part one of lonely hearts which is coming out soon