Chapter 2: Nanami lives in a shrine and she is a shrine maiden!!!!

MEANWHILE IN THE SHRINE

Tomoe stand in front of nanami's bedroom door and said "you better wake up because i just received a call saying that she will be at the airport at any moment now" after tomoe said that nanami woke up and panicked "ooooooh no! i better get change and skip breakfast and i have breakfast when i get back" then nanami got changed as fast as she can and once finish getting changed nanami rush out from her room then she said in arushing tone "tomoe i'm going to kurama to help me to get to the airport and don't get angry just because i'm asking kurama a favour okay" tomoe look a bit angry when nanami said his name then walk away saying "fine and i will make breakfast while you are gone", nanami smiled then got out her mobile phone to call kurama and kurama answered the call "ooh nanami i never thought you would phone call me like this so-" nanami but in and spoke in annoyed and serious tone "i'm not going to go out with you! plus i called you for a favour to ask you" kurma repiled "your no fun and what kind of favour you want to ask me nanami?". Nanami replied in a serious tone "well i have someone comming from england and i need to pick her up but i don't have a car so do you mind?" then kurama replied in a surprised tone "you mean that girl doing that program? sure i will down at the shrine as fast as i can okay" nanami replied in a serious tone "okay plus don't get any ideas kurama" then hang up then called mizuki and came out from the living room "yes nanami?" nanami replied "mizuki can you check if the spare is prepared for our guest while i'm out to pick the guest up and thats an order okay" mizuki replied in a happy tone "yes nanami-chan" then mizuki heads to the spare room to check if anything is prepared and nanami head out of the shrine then saw kurama car and kurama waiting outside his car. "kurama!" when nanami got the car kurama opened the front seat car door and nanami got in then kurama in and start to head to the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE IN THE PLANE (ASLEEP)

DREAMING (flashback)

"mommy , daddy look look" points at statue of a white snake and she smiled "i heard it protect this place a long time ago and it still protects this place today" my eyes widenedand smiled happily "wooow". near by a few trees fell making a big bumping sound then everyone screams and panics and runs then i get separated from my parents by all the pushing and started to cry "mommy...daddy..waaah...mommy....daddy.." then mysterious figure appeared out of nowhere and looked at me for a few minutes then it uses it power to lift me up in an unconscious state and throw me in to the water of the lake then the mysterious figure disappears. as i am falling to the bottom of the lake my eyes began to half open then i saw a white aura shape of a snake with a boy that had white coloured hair and green eyes by it side came up to me and pulled me up the surface then carried me then went to the bench and put me down on the bench. after that i woke up then put my hand on my face "oh my..what a bad dream but it felt like it really happened" and looks at the plane window and see that i'm arriving at the airport in japan.

Now arrived at the airport i got out of the plane then collect my suitcases and put them on the trolley then tries to find where nanami will be waiting in the airport. "where could this nanami be waiting in this airport?". After a few hours of waiting for nanami i sat down then falls asleep while i was a sleep nanami arrived at the airport with kurama. as nanami and kurama entered the airport they looked for the student from england then kurama questioned nanami "nanami how will you know what this girl from england will look like?" nanami tried to think of an answer while looking for her "i don't know but we could ask at the counter?" kurama sighed a little but agreed to nanami's answer and followed nanami to the counter then nanami asked the person who worked at the counter "has a girl from england arrived? you see she is accepted in a program at our school and she should be at this airport" the counter person check some documents about a person coming here from england then replied "yes and i did see too so she will probably be in the arrival seating area miss" nanami smiled and replied "thanks" then nanami and kurama went to the arrival seating area and start looking around then a few minutes nanami see's a girl with brown hair in a light blue shirt, black skirt and white tights wearing black boots a sleep then check the description and nanami had the feeling that this one is the one she was looking for. nanami spoke in a clam tone "excuse me miss?" then i start to wake up and see a girl wearing casual clothes then i spoke in a confused tone "yes?" and nanami replied " are you jessica?" then my eyes blink and nodded surprisedly then kurama took the trolley with my suitcases on it to his car and nanami took my hand  and take me to kurama car then i said "where are we going?" and nanami replied "to my place which you are going to stay for a while also i'm nanami". then got into kurama car and started to head to the shrine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEW HOURS LATER

the car stopped and nanami said "we are here also kurama can you help me carry jessica's suitcases" then kurama replied "yeah sure" and i opened the car door then my eyes widened and i said in a curious tone "nanami to you...live in a massive house?" then nanami sighed and said "sorry i don't live a massive house like the rich do and i live in a shrine" when nanami said she lives in a shrine my mouth dropped then i said in a surprised shocked tone "that m-means your a shrine maiden!!" after a minutes of putting the suitcases in the spare room i looked around the shrine to see how pretty and clean also tidy the shrine was. then i try to find nanami in the shrine while i was outside were the garden was until i see a boy with white hair and pretty green eyes looking sad while finishing off cleaning the garden then i went up to him and spoke in a worried tone "umm..excuse me..are you alright?" then his expression change to an annoyed expression and said "leave me alone you-" then another boy with sliver hair came out and "mizuki be nice to our guest and if you don't be nice i will give you more" then mizuki got pissed by that warning that tomoe gave and mizuki replied in a pissed tone "yes tomoe" when i looked at Mizuki i started feel dizzy then i start fall unconscious and mizuki catched me before i touch the ground.

TO BE CONTINUED