chapter 3: Evil Wolf Yokai unsealed now on the run

FEW HOURS LATER

I woke up in a room then i see nanami, tomoe, kurama and mizuki around me then they felt relief that i was okay then i sat up and said "what...happened?", tomoe answered my question "you fell unconscious after looking at mizuki and is there something your not telling us miss jessica?". Then i replied "i don't know but i keep having these strange flashbacks about this holiday i went to when i was little but its just like i have met him before" points at mizuki then mizuki was shocked and said "how exactly?" then i replied "i don't know and i feel like some missing memory is trying to come out" looks sad and looked at mine hand. Nanami said "well whatever it is we will try help you remember it" then i replied "but how?" looked at nanami and answered my question on how "well by telling us your flashback aka your missing confused memory which is trying to come a light but we won't rush you to tell us now so just tell us when you are ready okay" then nodded and said "okay and thanks nanami" and nanami smiled then i got up, said "i'm going out for a while so i know my way around if thats okay nanami?" then nanami repiled in a happy tone "yeah sure and i'm going to stay here so kurama show jessica around okay" and kurama replied "yeah sure but only for a while because i have to go to work and plan a venue for my next concert also meet me outside the shrine jessica" then i nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE IN A SEALED TEMPLE IN A FOREST

The temple was covered in seals then a scent of  spiritual energy  burned all the seals on the temple door after all the seals were burned off the temple then the temple door  opened and shadow walked out into the light and he had long dark purple hair with an long side fringe and bright red eyes and wolf ears and tail. Then he said in an evil tone "she has....return, I have...been waiting for a long time for you to return and now my plan will be put into motion" then laughs and echoes through the forest.

--------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE IN TOWN

"So what do you think so far" I replied to kurama question "well I think it's good and this town has plenty of history and cool little shops also it's so different from where I am from". Kurama smiled then he got out his phone out and said "well I have to go now but if you keep following that path over there it will lead you back to the shrine" then I nodded and said "okay and I will see you later kurama" after that kurama went to work and I went back to the shrine alone.

TEN MINUTES LATER

It was getting dark and I was walking through the park with an sad lonely expression then I took a break and sat on a bench and sighed. "Why do I still feel...lonely". I started to cry and looked up at the sky while I was crying mizuki was behind a tree and looked at me and his eyes widened then whispered "I thought she was that kind of girl that doesn't feel lonely and that sad expression looks like a bit like mine". Mizuki looks down sad then hears someone walking down then I look up and see a boy with long dark purple hair with a long side fringe and bright red eyes and smirk then mizuki eyes widened in fear to see that he had returned.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT PART VERY SOON