Prologue

Prologue:
Hospital:
A guy was sitting on the bench beside ICU. His head on the wall, tension and nervousness was clearly visible on his face,,, in every 10 sec he was trying to sneak in the ICU through the mirror the get the sourity that his life us safe and sound but his is being inpatient roaming here and there in the corridor...!!!!!!
When he was covering the corride with his walk at that time he heard a click of opening the door of ICU And a nurse came out with a beautiful baby in his hand..!!! She saw him and said, congratulations mr. Malhotra. You are now a father of a baby girl and your wife is safe and sound..!!!!
He took a breath of releaf and the nurse hand over the baby to him and him being so confused soul doesn't know how to hold the baby but it say happiness teaches us every thing..!!! So he take the baby and safely in his hand and one word utter from his mouth "beautiful",,,, the nurse smile and she was about to leave he ask can i meet my wife???? The nurse reply yes..!!! But first we are shift her to room and now she is unconscious and but soon she will gain her consciousness..!!!! The nurse left and he start playing with the gift of his life send by the god to him and his wife... He was just staring at the baby as he has seen some magic and he was making faces while looking at her and his breath stuck when that little angel open his eyes and see him he smiles at his fulles and speak "NAAMA"

So how it guys???? This plot was struck in my mind so I thought to pen it down pls tell me hows it and if it gud then only i will continue but it is a prologue and story will start with different point so think and tell me whether to write or not?????