Will you marry me..???

N: i am suffering from blood cancer.......

M: will you marry me..??? 

N: what are you saying manik..??? Its not possible..!!! I am going to die..!!!

M: yes or no Nandini..???

N: No a big No I can't give you more pain..!!! Manik listen mujhe cancer h mai sirf kuch din ki mahman hu..!!! Kuch paal bache h meei zindagi ke..!!!

M: ha to vo kuch pal mere sath bityo(spend with me)

N: phir uske baad..!!! Uske baad tumhe aakela chod jayu..!!! Mai tumhe aur pain nahi de sakti..!!!

M: to kushi de do Nandini..!!! Mujhe tumhare zindagi ke sare bache hue pal chaiye..!!! Mai chata hu ki apni bachi hui zindagi tum mere sath bityo and mai promise karta hu ki har ek pal hasin hoga hum dono ke liye..!!! Bhot dard shan kar liya tumne aab kushi pane ki bari h or iss baar koi bhi nahi rok sath tumhe vo kushi pane se kyunki mai vo kushi tumhare kadmo me nichavar kar du ga..!!!

N: manik tumhe mujhse achi ladki milegi jo tumhse mujhse jada pyaar kargi or tum bhi uske sath khush rahoge..!!!

M: Nandini pyaar phir se ho sakhta h par mohbaat nahi or maine tum se mohbaat ki h or hamesha karta rahu ga..!!!

Nandini hug him so tightly that if she leaves himhe will disappear and she start crying and between her sob she remembers her mother's last letters word that is " Nandini jo insaan tumse mohbaat karega vo hi tumhara real partner hoga"

N: manik I LOVE YOU..!!!

M: I love you too..!!! I love you so much..!!! I promise our future will be only have our happiness..!!!

-------------------------------

M: Nandini yeh mahandi kyun lagate h..???

Manik and Nandini were in Nandini's room and they are getting married as after that confession night manik can't wait and he quickly talk with niyonika about her marriage and today after one month they are getting married and in this one month they have share a inntensed bond..!!! They both are their for each other at every point..!!! Manik has consulted many specialists about Nandini's medical term but still didn't get any cure but doctors said she can recover but she needs time and love which was lacking in her life till now and now manik is their to fulfill that thing in her life..!!!  Tomorrow is their mehandi function and now manik is asking Nandini about the retuals and not to mention they are not allowed to meet but manik being stubborn come to Nandini house to meet her by climbing her room window by pipe as in living room all the girls are there for being Nandini side..!!!

N: manik it is stated that the colour of mehandi state the amount of your husband's love..!!!

M: ohh...!!! Vo to mai abhi bata deta hu..!!!

N: manik..!!! She hit on his chest..!!!

M: ohk fine and about the name think..???

N: mehandi me husband ka name chupaya jata jise pati shadi ki raat ko dundta h aur agar vo dhund le to....

M: to......

N: to kuch nahi..!!!

M: are aise kaise kuch nahi bola na to.....

N: you know everything right..???
Manik nodded and Nandini hit him to tease her but manik hold her hand and pull her and lean toward her ears and said

"Saudebazi ik hansi ki,
Ik hansi se kar gaye tum,
Baaton baaton rang khud ke,
Saare mujhme bhar gaye tum..!!!

Rehna yunhi saame har pal yahaan,
Beautiful lage saara jahaan,
Beautiful nahi tumsa yahaan"