Epoligue

Hospital:
Manik was sitting on the bench beside ICU. His head on the wall, tension and nervousness was clearly visible on his face,,, in every 10 sec he was trying to sneak in the ICU through the mirror the get the sourity that his life us safe and sound but his is being inpatient roaming here and there in the corridor...!!!!!!
When he was covering the corride with his walk at that time he heard a click of opening the door of ICU And a nurse came out with a beautiful baby in his hand..!!! She saw him and said, congratulations mr. Malhotra. You are now a father of a baby girl and your wife is safe and sound..!!!!
He took a breath of releaf and the nurse hand over the baby to him and him being so confused soul doesn't know how to hold the baby but it say happiness teaches us every thing..!!! So he take the baby and safely in his hand and one word utter from his mouth "beautiful",,,, the nurse smile and she was about to leave he ask can i meet my wife???? The nurse reply yes..!!! But first we are shift her to room and now she is unconscious and but soon she will gain her consciousness..!!!! The nurse left and he start playing with the gift of his life send by the god to him and his wife... He was just staring at the baby as he has seen some magic and he was making faces while looking at her and his breath stuck when that little angel open his eyes and see him he smiles at his fulles and speak

Manik: naama..!!! My baby..!!! My bacha..!!! Look am your dad..!!! I will shower the worlds happiness on you and that's my promise..!!!

Nurse: sir now you can meet your wife..!!!

Manik moved inside with the baby in her arms safely wraps with her fathers love..!!!
Nandini was consious now and smiled while he saw manik coming towards with their gift in his arms..!!

Manik: I love you for this beautiful gift and for the whole life's happiness that you gifted me by saying a mere yes..!!!

Nandini: manik i love you too and I should be the one to thank you to give me this love in some left time of my lif.....

Before she could complete the sentence manik place his palm on her mouth..!!!

Manik: aaj kah diya aage se mat khana..!!! Hum hamesha sath rahege..!!!

Nandini: forever..!!!

Nandini in mind: am sorry manik but I can't be able to fulfill this forever promise pls mujhe maaf kar dena..!!!

Manik in mind: i will try my best Nandini..!!! I will save you Nandini..!! God can't be so rude to us..!!!

After few days their was name ceremany of manik and Nandini's sweet lil angel..!! The whole Malhotra mansion was decorated with balloons and ribbons and the whole decorations is in pink..!!Their all friends were present their and manik and Nandini was sitting on pooja with their angel in manik lap as from first day of Nandini delivery manik has make sure that Nandini took full rest so that he can spent as much time as he wanted with his pari to which sometimes Nandini complain that he is starting loveing his daughter more than her but in return she only gets a passionate lip lock to prove is love to her..!!!

A small pooja was held and pandit ji asked mukti to speak the name of manan daughters in her ears as its a retual that the Bhua always keep their nefew or niece name..!!! Mukti come forward and wisher something in her niece ears..!! Manik being impulsive quickly asked about the name to which mukti said..!!

Mukti: "Naama"

Manik and Nandini smile look each other and mukti continued