Chapter 7

Precap: party and canteen conversation...

M: yeah guys she was lieing..!!!
C: but why..???
M: mujhe apne aap se dur kare ke liye....
Mu: what but why bhai and how you knew about all this..???
Flashback:
Manik recived the msg and drive fast..!! In no time he reach there and there he was standing facing him his back..!! Manik called out his name amar... (Yes amar had called him and msged him)
The msg was;
{Hey manik, amar this side i wanted to tell to something about nandini pls call me back}
M: why did you call me here and what you wanted to tell me..???
Am: actually first i wanted to ask you something did you love nandini..???
M: yes i do but why you are asking all this you are to his boyfriend na..???
Am: no am not...
M: wht rabbish ..???
Am: yes am not his boyfriend..!! She is lieing to you because she wanted to keep you away from him..!!!
M: but why are you telling me all this..???
Am: because i know she loves you and i have seen the same love in your eyes..!!!
M: but why she is lieing..???
Am: because of her past..!! She thinks if you will come close to him then you will get hurt and again she will be alone like 1 yr ago and now she wanted to be alone that why she just kept everyone away from her...!!!
M: but aisa kya hua that 1 saal phele..???
Am: vo mai tumhe nahi bata sakta ...!!! Vo tumhe khud hi find karna padega...!!! But i can only tell you that she loves you and mire than she needs you,....!!! I know you are the only one who can help her to come out of the last 1yrs fear..!!! So its a request pls help nanidini to come out of the fear that she has buried in herself...!!!
M: don't worry about that i will help nanidini not for her but for me now she is my responsibility and  i will bring that nanidini back which you guys want and which i want..,!!! And thanks for telling me the truth and believing in me...!!!
Am: no worry...!!! Ok now bye..!! Hope we meet soon and now i have to leave I have a flight to catch and whenever you need my help am a call away..!!!
Flashback end..
M: so guys i have plan and i want help from all of you guys..???
C: we are with you...!!!
M: ohk so guys the plan is....
They discussed the plan and now it time for their classes so they left for class..,!!! (It was a music class only as they were in final year so they have only music classes)
Class room:
All the students were sitting in the class when nandini enter her eyes were red and swollen that indicates that she has cried and not sleep seeing her like this manik heart sink and he promised himself that nandini mai tumhari life mai vo kushi wapis la kar rahu ga chaiye uske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pade..!!! As all the sit was full only the site beside manik was empty so nandini has to sit there so she moved there and sit beside manik..!!! Manik smiles looking at her and she was shock as why he was smiling...!!! She thought he would be angry or sad or must don't talk to him but he was giving her a smile and happy...!!! Her though of trance was broke by teacher entry (and here come our armaan sir one more cupid for our manan in my story)
Ar: so guys this is your first class..!! So i think why not have some music competition...!!! The think is that i have idea that we have some freshers this year so i have two bowl one has freshers name so the old students has to come a pick the chit and which name will come they have to sing that together now only..!! Ok guys..!!! So who gona come first..!!! (Aab mai manan ki itni badi fan hu to or sab ko mai side me rakhti hu or sidha consantrate manan pe karti hu)
M: may i sir..???
Ar: aahhh manik malhotre the one of the best student of our college..,!!! Come..!!
Manik come and pick the chit and pray to god ki pls pls nandini and that's it the name is....
M: nandini murthy
Nandini was watching down when she hear her name she saw up and complain why ayiapaa kyun aap hamesa mere against jate ho..!! Her complaining secision was shut by armaan who called her on stage to perform with manik..!! Manik has his famous smirk on his face and love in his eyes which is only for nandini but nandini face was expression less as usual...!! She came on the stage stand beside manik..!! Manik took his guitar tunned it and start singing.......

Manik:  Ek din kabhee jo khud ko taraashay
Meri nazar se tu zaraa, haaye re
Aankhon se teree kyaa kyaa chhupaa hai
Tujh ko dikhaaoon main zaraa, haye re
Ik ankahee si daastaan daastaan
Kehne lagegaa aainaa
Subhanallah..
Jo ho raha hai pehlee dafa hai wallah
Aisa hua..