Hadley

Bing! Bing! Bing! Just stop already!! Oh hi there. Well I suppose I have to tell you a story. Ok the perfect day was, well...absolutely perfect. I woke up and my maid put on my slippers for me and laid out my clothes. After that I went inside my limo to get to school( I'm sure you know by now that I'm rich, or at least my dad is......but my mom and dad separated when I was two I was their only child or at least I thought I was). When I got to school my boyfriend Brad came and hugged me.

"Bae, the game is tonight's you better cheer for me."

"Duhhhh!!!!! I have to cheer for you your the freakin quarterback!!!"(he can be dumb sometimes........ Ok, all the time).

Ok, then I leave him to go to my locker ( which is awesomely decorated btw). At my locker my bffs, Lucy and Britney were waiting to go to our first class, history which I ace. When we get there though mr. Coca was talking on and on but then he started to pass back our tests. I was shocked to see an F on my paper. Remember when I said I ace history well..... That was a lie I suck at it. Anyway I go to all my other classes and I get failed tests back( ughhhh!!!!). Any way after that I to to all my classes until lunch. Lunch was disastrous but not for me. People just stepped aside for me( of course they did I'm the queen of the school jk Or am I). After lunch my day went on as usual.
"Omg! I totes ruined my prom dress! And prom is in only 2 months." Lucy cried with totes fake sadness. I bet she ruined it on purpose because I chose it and she chose a different one and now she did it because she wanted to get the one she wanted( does that make sense?).Anyway I basically dragged myself to my other classes and got all Fs. I wish for once I could be smart even if it wasn't really me. After school it was cheer practice( the thing I'm the best at). since today was the game practice was only 15 mins, then we had to leave for the game. The game was successful as always. The crowds cheered my name and once again my dad wasn't there. 😔

After that to celebrate I went SHOPPING!!!!!!
"Omg!!! I found the cutest shorts overalls for you!!!!" Said Lucy.

" I saw those last week, they're 150 and its on sale so that makes it.... 78 bucks." They looked at me shocked but said nothing. 😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧

I didn't know why they were acting like that but only they know. Anyways when I went home my dad was still on his date with his girlfriend so I went to sleep.😴😴

Anyway that was basically my day( I know it was awesome!!!!)