part 13

---2 hours later--- 

I was with her dad in her room. She was still sleeping. 

D(dexter,dex's dad): what happened? 

LT:sir,you're daughter called me and told me to get some drinks. We drank until she collapsed. 

D:are you sure that's it? I nod. I know something else happened but If I tell him then he'll know that she's with justin. 

D:she could've died. I looked at him. 

D:*sigh*my daughter has a very rare disease in the heart. If she gets tired physically and emotionally her heart could stop working and she'll die instantly. 

LT:oh,I'm so sorry to hear that. There was a Knock on the door and it slowly opened. A tall mascular guy came in. 

D:ranz,I'm so glad you made it. 

R(ranz):how is she? 

D:she's stable now. Ranz this is Lucas.lucas,this is dex's body guard, ranz. 

LT:nice to meet you. 

----4 weeks later----

(DEX's POV) 

The shelter's finally finished. And I'm fine now. My dad wasn't really happy about me drinking alcohol. I told Lucas I have moved on with my depression but that's a lie. I just don't show them that i'm not fine at all. I'm going to San Diego today.i think I'll stop the charity work for a while.  We're getting ready to leave the hotel. My dad's going back to Aussie cause his seminars done like last week. 

R:hey,Lucas's outside. I nod. I went out of my room. 

LT:hey,you ready to go? I nod. 

U:I'm gonna miss you Lucas. Don't be a jerk,okay? *giggles* he rolled his eyes. 

LT:i'll visit you sometimes. I nod. I hug him then we went to the airport. My dad got me my own jet since he's still very worried. We went inside the jet and I took a seat. I closed my eyes. 

R:you okay? I nod. 

U:how long is our flight? 

R:about 3 hours. I nod. I was reading a book but I fell asleep. 

I felt someone shook me lightly. 

R:c'mon were here. He escorted me to the car then we went to the hotel where justin was staying. We went to the lobby and I saw justin. He saw me and walked to me. He was wearing a white shirt with khaki shorts with supras. He was also wearing a cap and his sunglasses. He immediately hugged me and I hugged back. 

U:I missed you. I said while we were still in the hug. 

Jb: I missed you too. We pulled away. He put his arm around my shoulder and I put my arm around his waist. 

U:ranz,you have your own room right? He nod. I was pulling away from justin but he held me tighter. 

U:I'm going to get a room for me. 

Jb:what? You're staying in my room.  Btw,we were far from ranz so he couldn't hear us. He looked at me signaling me that he's serious. 

U:*sigh* okay,baby. He went to ranz and got my bags. We went to his room. I sat down on the bed and he sat down beside me. 

Jb:so,anything you wanna tell me? I wasn't looking at him. 

Jb:babe.

U:I'm hungry justin. 

Jb:c'mon the crew is at the restaurant. We went to the restaurant. I saw scooter,fredo, Selena and 2 boys that I don't know. 

Jb:aye..Chaz,Ryan. This is dexciree my best friend. Dex,chaz and Ryan my guy friends.