part 19

--ellen-- 

E(ellen):please welcome justin bieber and dexciree gurnan!! We both went out. Justin and i hugged ellen.we took our seat. 

E:bieber boy! How are you doing? 

Jb:i'm fine. Better than ever. 

E:so,how long have you been dating? She asked us. 

Jb:around 2 years already. The crowd applauds. 

E:oh,that's a pretty long time already. So how did you guys met? 

U:our moms are best friends since middle school and we became best friends until he asked me out. 

E:how long did you keep your relationship from the public? 

Jb:about 10 months. 

E:so,why did you guys keep your relationship. Justin pointed at me. 

U:well,first of all i didn't want to go on public because i have read a lot of stories in twitter that a lot of justin's beliebers were getting depressed every time he gets a girlfriend and his beliebers just start cutting or they have suicide just because of justin having a girlfriend. I got a little teary eyed. Ellen handed me some tissue. 

E:are you okay? I nod. 

Jb:she uhm..told us that to us and she was really depressed for 2 weeks. Ellen nodded 

E:if you don't mind me asking you what made you depressed i mean did you feel bad about it? 

U:yeah,i did felt bad. I mean for them it seems so easy for them to end their life...while some people doesn't want to die but they don't have choice. 

E:uhm..dexciree here has some personal stuff going on. And it's not very easy for them. 

Jb:yeah..

U:whenever i go online on twitter all i see is "dexciree is so lucky..she has justin and she's the richest person in sydney" but they don't know that i have a disease that can end my life at any moment. 

E:may i know what disease is this? 

U:it's CAD,coronary artery disease. She nod. 

E:so,you're the richest person in sydney eh? I just laughed.. 

Jb:yes,she is. He said rolling his eyes. 

E:somebody gave this picture to me. The picture showed on the screen. The one that i was practicing shooting.

E:tell me something about this. 

U:well..i'm holding a gun. 

Jb:tell her why you were holding a gun,smart ass. Ellen was about to talk but she laughed. 

E:is this how you talk to each other? 

U:yeah,i mean we are still best friends. She nod 

U:my dad gave me a gun for self protection...and yeah. 

E:btw..portia and i saw you at the mall like last week and you had a lot of guys wearing black suites following you all around the mall. What's that about? 

Jb:oh..that's her bodyguards.

E:just hers? I nod. 

Jb:yeah,they're always with us. 

E:isn't it like hard to travel? 

U:no,it's really not that hard. A picture of me and my gang going inside my private jet showed. 

E:now,if you can see the side of the jet it says Dexciree Gurnan. 

Jb:she needs to have her own.