part 16

---5 hours later--- 

We met up with the boys at the food court. 

CS:dex,you feeling okay? 

U:yeah,just a little dizzy. 

RB:do you want us to bring you to the hospital? 

U:no,I'm okay. I just need some water. Ranz went to get me a bottle of water. He gave it to me and I drank it. 

CS:did you guys eat? 

T:well..we were busy..no. 

RB:dex,you didn't eat dinner last night.did you eat this morning? 

U:no. I said looking down

CS:you have to eat. 

U:I don't feel like eating. 

RB:I'll call justin 

U:then call him.as if he's going to answer. He dialed Justin's number and surprisingly justin answered he put it in speaker. 

-phone- 

Jb:wassup man,I'm in the middle of an interview you're on speaker.My eyes widened. 

RB:omg..I'm so sorry,man.

Jb:what do you want? He said annoyed 

RB:dex doesn't want to eat.

Jb:c'mon dex.don't be like that. I wasn't answering. 

Jb:dex...hello? 

U:we'll eat. 

Jb:aight,bye. 

-end- 

T:well that was humiliating. 

U:his fans are going to hate me. 

CS:they're not. C'mon let's go get something to eat. 

U:I'll eat at the bus.i'm tired. We went back to the bus and I immediately went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. I lie down on my bunk and was about to sleep but my phone rang.it's my mom. 

-convo-

U:hey mom! 

Ym:darling! How's tour? Are you having fun? Any cute boys? How are you feeling? 

U:tour's great,yes,I'm having fun,no, and I'm good. How about you mom? 

Ym:I'm good.i just finished my book. 

U:ohh...

Ym:you look pale,darling. Have you been taking your medicines? 

Iym:shit,I'm not drinking my medicine and I'm not eating. What am I doing to myself? 

Ym:dexciree,tell me the truth. 

U:maybe I've been forgetting my medicines. 

Ym:I allowed you to go on tour with justin but you promised me you'll take care of yourself. Have you been eating? 

U:well...no. 

Ym:you better eat right now.take your medicine. I have to go. I love you,bye. 

U:bye,mom.love you. 

-end-

I was a little hungry but I didn't want to stand up. I fell asleep. 

--morning-- 

I was just eating cereals. I was the only one who's awake. I was just watching tv but it was too boring. So I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I wore a denim shorts, a t-shirt and some flip flops.