Stage 1

The woman on the pole wasn't dancing very hard, but that didn't mean she didn't look good, or that she wasn't skillful. She swayed her hips, barely clothed in a g string and tiny vest that hid what everyone was paying to see. Sitting directly in front of the woman, and enjoying the performance, was, who the dancer knew to be, Elise, a regular customer. The dancer let her vest open up just enough to give her regular a good peek. Elise's face never changed, showing no signs of interest, not even an involuntary blush. Just as the dancer turned, Elise's cell rang. The cell rang and rang, but no one answered, the annoying chirps going ignored. It wasn't until the third call, and the dancer slowed to give Elise a look, that the phone was picked up.

"Yeah?" Elise answered, not taking her eyes off of the dancer. She sighed and blinked slowly.

The dancer could hear the person on the other end of the line since the phone's volume was up so high. "Elise! Where are you? You have an appointment today. Now. They're already here."

Elise ran a hand over her unruly hair and rolled her eyes, her gaze stopping on the ceiling. "Okay, okay, Jeff, calm down. I'll be there in a minute. I was on my way." She flashed her teeth at the dancer, who smirked.

"Liar."

"I'll be there in a minute." Elise hung up and leaned back in her chair, once again focusing solely on the dancer in front of her. She beckoned over the dancer with a finger and, when the dancer was close enough, handed her a fifty dollar bill. "You were good, as usual. I'd focus on your footwork, though. We don't want you falling on stage, hm? It'll give those pigs a chance to paw at you, and we definitely don't want that." She winked, stood, then practically jogged out of the establishment to make her appointment.

The dancer palmed the bill and smiled at where Elise was just sitting. She had never met a woman liked Elise, who came to watch the dancers but never did anything uncouth. She even protected the dancers when a customer was getting too violent or just plain rude. Elise always gave large tips, money wise, and tips on how the dancers could better their skills. It was no wonder that Elise was wildly popular in the club, and had more than her fair share of invitations to the bedroom, always free of charge.

-----

Hard faced Lorraine at the front desk called Elise's name as soon as the woman was near and directed Elise to room 4B just down the hall. Elise thanked Lorraine then made her way to where her appointment was being held. This was her third in a week, and the third she was late for. Apparently, people found Elise abrasive, which the tardiness didn't help one bit, and it was difficult for her to find a roommate. Exactly as she wanted. She knocked on door 4B and a male voice beckoned her inside. She entered the room and found a hip, young couple sitting in front of a desk and her representative, Jeff, was sitting behind it. Jeff waved Elise over to sit down, hiding his annoyance with her skillfully.

"Good, now we're all here." Jeff smiled politely and ruffled around a few papers on his desk. He adjusted his glasses then locked his fingers atop his desk. "Elise, meet the Johnsons, Pat and Frida. Johnsons, this is Elise Bludd."

The Johnsons each shook Elise's hand in turn and gave her bright smiles. Elise immediately noticed that Frida was ripe with pregnancy and she wondered if Frida's water would break right there in Jeff's office. When Pat and Frida resettled in their seats, Elise sniffed and crossed her right leg over her left, jiggling her foot. She had already made up her mind about the couple.

"Now," Jeff said after the introductions, focusing on the Johnsons, "You've already read through Elise's file and decided you want a meeting. Here we are. Are there any questions you have for Elise while we're here?"