PROLOGUE

SOMETIME IN 2014

"Jade, can we just use my car?"  Althea so pissed off with Jade right now.  Jade invited Althea for a coffee only to find out Jade is with her new suitor.  Jade never had a boyfriend.  She's been friends with Althea for 8 years and never introduced any guy to Althea.  Now Jade will finally introduce a guy to her best friend.  Unfortunately, Jade is not successful arranging this date.  Althea did not expect Jade will come knocking at her house bringing a guy and tell her 'he's my suitor'.  Althea refused to ride the guy's car, that's why Jade loses her temper.  Jade couldn't understand Althea's behavior.

"Althea, why can't we just ride his car?  It's crazy if you are going to drive alone when we can all fit in his car? I don't get you!"

"Jade, first of all you didn't tell me that you are with this guy.  Second of all he's just courting you and you agreed to him to take you home after this?  Thirdly, Jade have you considered how will I react to this?"

"I can't believe you are telling me this, Althea.  Have you considered my feelings when you...you." Jade threw a hand her.

"What? I what?  Tell me, Jade?"

"Please, I don't have time for this.  Please don't be rude with David.  Just ride in his car please, Althea?"

Althea is weak when it comes to Jade she can't stand a fight with her.  They are always like this.  They will fight and not talk for days.  But they can't stand fighting and will start missing each other, either one of them will send a text like, *Coffee?* Althea will drive and pick her up wherever Jade was. 

David and Paul were waiting for Jade and Althea to come down.  Jade had to bring her brother Paul to get her father's consent on this date.  Paul and Althea go along well.  Since the start of Jade and Althea's friendship, Paul was there.

"Goodness, Jade! What took you so long? Althea?"  Paul exclaimed giving an angry look on Jade.  Jade looked on Althea.  She felt Althea still dismayed.  Althea tried her best to ignore Jade to make her feel that she is upset.  She was silently sitting on the back of the car with Paul.  Jade can't even introduce David to Althea.  Jade recalled the time when both of them promised if they will be in a relationship they will be the first to know.  In Jade's mind, She's not my boyfriend yet, Althea.  Why are you acting this way?

Cibo, Jade and Althea's favorite restaurant.  This is where they decided to have dinner.  To Althea's thought, Of all places, why here, Jade?  She tried to hide the hurt she's feeling right now.  She busy herself calling her shop.  She talks on the phone while having dinner, she barely even touched the pasta vongole that Jade automatically ordered for her.

"Althea, why don't you eat first?" Paul said.

"Alright. I'm sorry, guys."  She puts down her phone on the side of the table.  Jade was sitting across Althea.  Where she sees the rudeness that Althea is displaying.  Her phone rings again.  Jade saw on the screen, Tommy Calling.  It was Althea's ex-boyfriend.  Before Althea could answer her phone, she looked at Jade.  "I'm sorry, I gotta take this call."  She walked outside the restaurant, Jade's eyes followed her.  Tommy was Althea's second boyfriend.  They broke up because it was a long distance relationship.  Althea cannot stand those kind of relationships plus the guy broke her heart.  He was a businessman, and he is settled in Singapore.

Althea went back after a few minutes, sat on her chair.  "Why is he calling you again?"  Jade asked like a jealous girlfriend.  Althea gave Jade an irritated look, "Oh, he's in town.  Jade, we are still friends you know."

*Unkiss Me by Maroon 5*

Can't erase this, can't delete this
I don't need this, I can't handle it
I just feel it, that you're over us
If I wait here, if I see you
It won't matter, what's the point of this?
We're in pieces, because you're over us, oh

I lie to my heart 'cause I thought you felt it
You can't light a fire, if the candle's melted
No you don't have to love me
If you don't wanna
Don't act like I mean nothing
But if you're gonna
Well, when you're better off

Unkiss me, untouch me
Untake this heart, yeah yeah
And I'm missing
Just one thing
A brand new star
So unkiss me
So unkiss me, yeah, yeah yeah

Finally, Jade got to introduce David to Althea.  They went to Starbucks after their dinner.  Althea got to cool down after a sip of her iced Caramel Macchiato.  It is her chill pill, Jade knows her weakness.  Truth is, Jade is Althea's kryptonite her only weakness. 

Althea excused herself to use the restroom, "Wait, Althea.  I need to go to restroom too."  Jade muttered.  She continued to walk ignoring her, Jade follows her.  They are both waiting in line, Althea's treatment to Jade was cold as ice. It hurts Jade so much but trying to hide her feelings.  When Althea opened the door and entered, Jade followed her inside and locked the door.

'"Jade?!"

"Stop treating me like this, Althea."

"Like what, Jade?"

"Like you fucking don't know me! Like you fucking don't love..."

"What? Love you?"

"Yes! Don't you love me, Althea?"

===

Hi guys,

I have a new story. It's my first time to use JaThea in this fanfic. Hope you like this one. This will be short, not sure how many chapters will be writing.

Comment and vote, please?

Thanks loves :)