Epilogue

*Love Me Like You Do by Boyce Avenue Cover*

"Jade!"

Jade cocked her head to look at Althea. She smiled sweetly and stood up and embraced her girlfriend.

"It's getting cold. Wanna grab some hot coffee?" Althea asked brushing Jade's arms to keep her warm.

"Let's stay here for a while. Just wrap your arms around me and I will be fine." Jade enjoying the view and the cold weather of autumn in Seattle.

They were sitting on the bench at a park near their apartment. They are now happily living in together. They have started a new life in a place where they can be free. After they have met in Boracay, after they have reconnect, after forgiving the pain they caused each other, they promised not leave each other again. They cannot come out to their parents, all they know is that they are more than best friends and they understand their closeness. When they decided to start a life in other country, their family supported them. Veronica, Althea's mom knows what her daughter was going through but she kept silent and accepted them because she loves her only child. Althea and Jade were happy so she let them be. She never asked for explanation from her daughter, she just accepted them. That is true love coming from a mother who truly understands.

Jade and Althea became successful entrepreneurs in Seattle. Their new life was not easy. They struggle surviving a life living away from their parents. Back home they were already successful but here in Seattle they started from scratch but coped up after a year. As long as they have each other, they can surpass everything. Love has taught them great deal. Friendship should be the foundation of everything. They found friendship and love at the same time. It was painful in the start but it is so worth it finding love in a perfect time and in a perfect place.

*It Was Always You by Maroon 5*

===

Hi guys,

Hope you like the story and I hope I can write a new story soon.  Thank you for taking time to read.  I dedicate this story to all of you.

Love you all!!! :)

Playlist is on Spotify...check that out.  Link is on my message board. :)