Percy Jackson Truth or Dare

This is set on the way back from Greece, on the Argo II, just after the Doors of Death were closed and Gaea is defeated.

Disclaimer--I don't own anything in this, although I did dream up the truths and dares. Everything belongs to Rick Riordan.

Chapter One------Jason's POV

I yawn and wake up to Piper shaking me awake. I look up and ask "What's the problem, Piper?" She rolls her eyes and says "There's no problem Jason. Percy's having a game of Truth or Dare in his cabin in 15 minuets. I thought you might want to play." I nod. Even though we recently defeated Gaea, and got Percy and Annabeth out from Taruras, we still needed some fun time as we head home-to Camp Half Blood. As I rolled out of bed and pulled on my jeans, Piper smiled at me and said "I'll meet you in Percy's room. By the way-I heard that Percy might suggest the rule of if you refuse to do a dare or don't answer a truth truthfully, you might have to take one piece of clothing off. That's why I'm wearing do many layers. Just thought I'd let you know." I nod, glad she told me. "K, thanks for telling me." "No prob, Bob." She said with a smile. I look at her, in mock anger. "Bob? Really?" I ask. She smiles, and says "Yes, Bob. It sounds fitting." I roll my eyes, and say "What ever. See you in a few." She nods and leaves. I pull on boxers, socks, undershirt, a Tshirt, and my hi-tops. I then leave my room and head over to Percy's. I open the door and sit down next to Piper. I slid my arm around her waist, and she smiles. The door opens behind us, and Annabeth walks in. Percy smiles and she sits down next to him. Percy says "Ready? Let's make a few rules. No taking off underwear. No killing each other. And what happens in the game stays in the game. Sound good to you guys?" I nod, and ask "Where's everyone else? Don't they want to play?" Percy says "Well, the others aren't playing. It's just going to be us 4. Ok with you?" I nod and say "Sure, good with me." Percy asks "Who wants to go first?" Annabeth says "I'll go. Piper, truth or dare?" I could see Piper think, then she said "Truth. I don't feel like getting up." Annabeth smirked, and said "Who do you most want to marry?" Piper groaned, but her cheeks started to turn red. She blushed until she was bright red, and she muttered "Jason." I gasped. She just said "Ok, truth or dare....Percy?" He said "Dare." I could see she was thinking, then said "Hmm...I dare you too.......run around the ship in your underware sing I'm Sexy and I Know it." he groaned, but stripped down and left the cabin. We heard him singing "SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!!!" at the top of his lungs, then heard heard him sprint back when we heard Coach Hedge go out to see what was happening. Just in time, Percy got into the cabin and got dressed. He asked me "Jason, truth or dare?" "How about truth and a dare?" "Who do you like/love, how much, and would you marry her?" I feel my face heat up, but I answered. "I have a crush on Piper, it's really strong, like actual love, and yes I would marry her." I saw her first gasp, then blush, then look happy. Percy said "Your dare is to kiss her." "Gladly." Then, under my breath muttered "She has no idea how bad I've been wanting to kiss her." but everybody heard it. I blushed. Percy said "Before you kiss her, just in case, go into another room." We went into my room. I locked the door, went up to her, and leaned in. Then I kissed her. She responded immediately, kissing back. We tangled our hands into each others hair. She licked my bottom lip, asking for enterance. I let her, and it all feels so good. She pulls off my shirt, and our first kiss turns into our first make out session. Guess Percy was right for having us go into another room. When we broke apart, I whispered, "Piper, will you be my girlfriend?" She smiled and whispered "Yes." then she kissed me again. Then went back to Percy's cabin. We opened the door, and Percy smirked. "How'd it go?" he asked. I just smiled, and said it went great. "Piper, truth or dare?" I asked my new girlfriend. She thought, and answered "Dare." I smirked, and told her "At lunch, when Coach isn't in the room sneak a piece of meat in his veggie burger and call his burger a "veggie booger" repeativly." she groaned. "oh alright I guess." "Annabeth, truth or dare?" she asked.

Hey! How's this so far? Please let me know how this is! If you like it or have ideas, please vote/comment! Ideas are welcome, if you have any truths or dares just let me know! FYI if you like stories about Robin Hood or outlaw girls, action romance, please look up my story Scarlet! It's a robin hood rewrite, and has a bit of romance action and a secretive outlaw girl. Just look up ScarletKatniss and it should pop up. If you like the story or have suggestions, comment/vote!

Thanks!!!

ScarletKatniss