Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Pipers POV

I couldn't believe it! Jason actually asked me, out of all the girls he could have chosen, to be his girlfriend. I was happy. That's an understatment. I'm overjoyed. Annabeth answered "Truth." I thought, then said "what is one of the most embarrassing things to ever happen to you in front of Percy, to Percy, or a previous crush?" she sighed, and said "Hmm. Well....there was this one time when we were at his mom's house, and we were in his room making out and his mom walked in on us." "I'd say that's embarrassing." "It was." Percy and Annabeth said at the same time. "Ok.....Truth or Dare.....Piper." Annabeth said. "Umm.....Dare." Annabeth smirked, and said "I dare you to kiss Jason in front of Couch Hedge." Oh crap. He'll kill me. "Fine. Let's go Jason." We all walked out of Percys room, and into the mess hall where Couch usually was. He was there, and I started to lean in towards Jason, and we kissed. Hedge turned around, saw us, and yelled "CUPCAKES!!! No Kissing!!!!!!" then he started chasing us, swinging his cudgel. Me and Jason ran into my room and locked the door, laughing quietly. I looked at Jason, and he whispered "Lets finish that kiss, shall we?" I nodded, and thats exactly what we did. We leaned in, and kissed. I could kiss him forever and it wouldn't be enough. We pull apart, and I whisper "Think it's safe to get some lunch?" "Most likely. sides, I want to see you sneak that meat into Couchs sandwich." We leave my room, and get to the dinning hall. Coach was sitting down. I offered to make his sandwich, and I slipped a tiny piece of meat in it. I walked out to him, carrying his sandwich and put it down. "Here's your veggie booger." he just nodded, not realizing what I called his sandwich. I grabbed a piece of pizza, as did everybody else in the game, and went back to Percys room.