chapter 3

Jason's pov

I smiled as I remembered the past dares. I got the most beautiful girl in the world as a girlfriend. Smiling, I lean in and kiss her. I smile slightly when she kisses back. She tastes like cheese pizza, likely because that's what she just ate.

"Ok, Percy. Your turn. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!!"

"Ok, I dare to go out to the hallway and the first person who walks past you have to jump on them from behind. When they ask why, you have to say the earth rotated incorrectly and you fell on them."

"Do I have to do it if Coach Hedge walks past first?" Percy asks, looking worried.

"Yep!!"

"Oh gods, I'm gonna die."

I smirk, and watch as Percy heads out the door, and stands in the hallway. Soon enough, Coach Hedge appears. As he passes, Percy jumps on his back.

"Kid! What was that for?"

"I'm sorry Coach, the earth rotated incorrectly and I fell on you."

"Yeah right."

Then, he started hitting Percy with the baseball bat. Coach was muttering things about how "I watch Chuck Norris and I got some moves." 

When Coach looked away for a second, Percy got up and ran back to the cabin, wincing.

"You ok, Percy?" Annabeth asks him, looking a little worried.

"Yeah, I'm ok, just a little sore."

A/N Hey! Sorry the wait was so long and this is so short. I don't really have any ideas for this.

Thanks for reading!

Scarlet