Chapter 8

The phone call German got was from Angeles.

She decided to help him out as she also loved Violetta and she feels guilty for what happened to her so she told him to meet up at place, where nobody's around which he agreed immediately.

As he arrived in place he waited for around 10 minutes when a car parked behind him.

- Here she is...

She hardly got out of her car and jumped into his.

- Angeles? - he asked.

- Call me Angie - she replied as she shook his hand, but she was so shaky, she could barely even hold onto his hand.

- Hey... Calm down - German said, holding her hand with both of his hands - Please... Tell me what do you know... I need your help...

- It's my fault! It's all my fault... - she cried as she was now holding her head.

- No, it's not...

- You don't understand! I took her there!

- Where? What happened?

- We wanted to stop them! But they're way too strong! We can't do anything...

- Angie, Angie! - German cut him off - Do you have anything to tell me?

- She... She found something... She didn't tell me what it was... But something...

She then gave German an envelope.

- She gave me this... And told me if something happens to her... I should give this to someone... Or to you... Her father...

- Thank you...

- I don't want to die, German... - she said on a shaky voice... I have a child to take care of... But I'm really sorry... For her death...

- It's not your fault... - German smiled weakly.

She smiled back.

- I wanted to get to know you before... But not like this...

- Hm? Wait... Were you the one, who wanted to meet me?

- Yes... Did she tell you that?

- She did...

Even though Angie still felt terrified she also couldn't help blushing by this.

- Uhh... I should go... - she muttered as she was about to get out of the car, but one more time she turned back to German - Good luck... But... Be careful... They're dangerous...

- I know... I know they are... But no need to worry about me... - he sighed - Take care too...

She just nodded, but as soon as she got out of the car another car rushed through the road, out of nowhere, hitting her...