♥ 7 MINUTES ♥

I walked in to her house and warmth smell of freshly cooked food hit my nose. I inhaled satisfied and smiled at Suzy. She put down the key from the door on the table near the entrance and took off her coat. I stood there not sure what to do until Suzy also unwrapped her scarf and turned around to see me standing just like the second I walked in. I haven't even moved.

"Here, give me your coat. I'll hang it."

She reached her hands forwards and waited for me to take off the coat. I quickly, but carefully put down the basket filled with apples and handed her the coat. She gestured to the left and sweetly grinned at me. I looked the direction she pointed at and my eyes met two eyes of some other person. It had the same spark as Suzy's, but it wasn't as... alive?

I unintentionally smiled so I wouldn't seem rude and waved at the person. The girl, around Suzy's age, had black straight hair all the way down to her waist, the bangs were covering her eyebrows, her high cheeks bones lifted a bit as she smiled back at me. However her eyes seemed to be empty, they were just as brown, but cold and with no expression. The intense stare of them crept me out and I slowly turned to Suzy. I didn't want to be ungentlemanly, but the girl scared me.

"Hi?"

I said to that person, but was looking at Suzy. She walked over to the girl and helped her get up from the chair she was sitting in. They walked closer to me and the light that was coming from the small window on the door. Just now I realized that were was no lights on as we walked in that meant that the strange girl was sitting all alone in the dark.

Suzy and her companion were now even closer to me and I saw that if not the color of girl's hair and empty stare I could have mistaken her for Suzy. But at the same time they were different. I just couldn't tell what kind of vibe separated them.

"Lulu."

She sweetly called out the girl and she turned to Suzy, but it looked like she was following her voice.

"Huh?"

Suzy glared at me for one second and my heart stopped once more. There was pain and love in her eyes fighting one another.

"You felt it right? You waved, that means you heard us. We have a guest."

Suzy explained to Lulu and she nodded agreeing to Suzy's words. She sighted relieved.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin."

I introduced myself, but did not offered my hand. Somehow I felt that she won't shake it.

"I'm Lulu."

She introduced herself as well and almost perfectly locating my place turned to me. Her eyes were concentrated on my face, but...

"Lulu can't see."

Suzy said finally revealing the reason of that strange stare. And my heart shook reacting to pain in Suzy's voice. I wanted to protect her from all of world hurt, but I couldn't...

"Are you sisters?"

Lulu smiled at me widely and shook off Suzy's hand, which was on her shoulder, and then walked up to me, like any person with great sight.

"We look similar?"

She questioned and some tone in her voice told me that my words somehow gave her hope in the way that I couldn't understand. I nodded at her too caught up in my mind to speak, until I heard Suzy politely cough and realization stroke me. Lulu couldn't see me nod.

"You do look alike, a lot."

I admitted and Suzy thanked me silently mouthing her words. It was probably unusual for people to deal with her sister's disability without hesitation. I wanted to be as nice as she imagined me to be, probably. But really, everything I did, picking that apple, offering her help and now holding conversation with her sister without pointing out the blindness... I did it all from selfish reasons.

I just wanted Suzy to love me back. It was majorly selfish.

"Suzy, did you hear that?"

Lulu cheered and Suzy happily answered her positively. I smiled at both of them confused big time, but trying to hide it.

"What so great about it?"

I carefully asked trying not to hurt anyone's feelings.

"Suzy is the nicest person ever." Lulu explained to me with serious face like I was some five years old and she was a teacher, who had taught a lesson many times before this, but the student still hadn't got it. "And if we're similar... I am at least a little bit like her!"

Her joy was overwhelming.

"Oh, we have a lot of work to do!"

Suzy suddenly remembered and grabbed me by my wrist dragging me towards the kitchen she somehow managed to lead Lulu's way at the same time just as great as mine. This girl was multi-talented.

"The apple's basket!"

I reminded her and got back to get the fruits. She apologetically grinned and helped Lulu find a chair. I started taking out the apples from basket and she quickly washed them. We were truly working as a team. She handed me a knife and took one herself. Her sister slowly tapped on the table her finger accompanying the melody with nice humming. I unintentionally started moving along to the sound and heard Suzy chuckle.

She was peeling apples just like me, but as she saw that I was looking she stopped and started moving to the melody herself. I quickly put down the knife and walked to her. I knelled down and looked at the ground while putting my hands forwards with palms for her to see.

"May I have this dance?"

I asked Suzy and Lulu giggled. She couldn't see what we were doing, but I bet it was my words that made her laugh.

"Maybe after we're done with pies?"

Suzy hesitated, but I glared at her and shook my head.

"There is no time to waste."

"He's right."

Lulu agreed with me and Suzy looked over at her sister holding her thumbs up even if towards the wrong direction. She noded at her silently more to herself than Lulu and put down the knife taking my hand.

"Life is too short to hesitate."

I whispered to her ear twirling her around. Lulu suddenly changed humming and tapping in to singing and her angelic voice reached my ears. She had a true talent. Even if blind she sung better than most of people I knew.

"I know."

Suzy admitted grabbing on to my arm and glanced at her sister sadly. I followed the stare and my mind raced. Something wasn't adding up.

"How much time?"

I asked her and I knew that my voice was so low and she was sure to hear the strange tone. It seemed like I'm about to cry.

"Seven days."

"And then...?"

I wasn't asking for myself, I was curious about Lulu's future.

"She has to stay."

Suzy lifted her head and our eyes met. She was crying and I carefully wiped off the crystal tear from her cheek. She smiled at me sourly and I grinned back.

"Don't worry, I'll be here."

I reminded her and she put her head on to my shoulder.

"I trust you Park Jimin."

It was seven minutes since we met, but she already felt trust in me. I was flying up there in the sky. This couldn't have went any better... except for the fact that she was leaving. But I would have followed her to the end of the world, I would have waited for her until the end of the world.

"That means a lot to me."

With Suzy's head resting on my chest and Lulu's angelic voice in the background we got sucked in the dance. Our first dance... hopefully not last.

TheBABELLE