♥ 7 YEARS ♥

The lonely figure was standing in the dark with moonlight falling on to it. The person had a flower in his hands, he twirled the beautiful, fragile lily with his fingers and sighted. The flower was so pure, so real, just like the memories. But the reality was different from the past. Seconds later the man let go of the flower and it fell on the round where beautiful white color mixed up with earth's dust and all of world's dirt covering the magical purity of the blossom. That was more like reality.

He turned around and met face to face with another lonely figure. The girl was rubbing her palms on her arms trying to gain some warmth, it was winter and the freezing weather scared most of the people, so they stayed home, but not those two. They were not afraid. They haven't felt fear in many years. There was nothing that could scare them, or make them think twice before doing it. After that day, they took control over how they live their lives.

It was Park Jimin and Bae Lulu.

They were standing in front of little grave with couple of candles shining in the dark. Jimin slowly walked up to Lulu and hugged her, wrapping his arms around her by her shoulders. He was sure to give all his body warmth to her without hesitation. He would have gladly froze here, if only she was okay.

Both of them were looking the same direction. To the single blossom of the lily lying on the ground. But one of them saw it with his eyes and the other one with its soul. There was no difference between that. They both knew that it reflected the reality.

Jimin lifted his head from the wheel and looked up to the road. It was snowing really hard, he was sure that the storm will sure to come soon, but it wasn't the main thought in his head. He had his own storms, in his heart, but with what did Lulu have to deal? Ever since he left mister Bae's house he couldn't get Lulu out of his head. He was worried about her, thinking where she is and how she's doing, none stop.

It felt like she was a magical thread, an invisible connection between him and Suzy. Then suddenly the radio cracked up and the translation was cut. He sighted deeply and changed the channel. Out of nowhere his car salon filled up with the angelic voice.

"Dancing in the moonlight, only two of us.

Dance with me, oh pretty please.

I need to see you move.

I need you here with me."

It was their song. Suzy's and Jimin's song. The one they danced to for the first and for the last time. He couldn't have mistaken the artist, who performed the song, there was only one person, one singer who could have done it just like the first time. It must have been Lulu.

Jimin turned up the volume and waited for the magical melody to end. Then he heard claps, he was quick to realize that it wasn't just a recorded song chose by radio show host to play. The singer must have performed live in studio. He turned up volume to the max catching every single host's word, waiting for the other person, for the singer to speak up.

"Miss Lulu your voice are truly amazing."

The host complemented Lulu's ability and Jimin's heart shook. He was right, it was her.

"Thank you."

She simply replied. It didn't seem like she wanted to add anything else. The host awkwardly waited for few second, but after realizing that it was it, he carried on with the questions hoping to save the show.

"How did you come up with the lyrics?"

He politely questioned obviously still stunned by her voice. Jimin pulled over to the side and stopped the car. He wanted to hear the answer to this question.

"I made it up at the spot, but it only came true because of two very special people."

Jimin closed his eyes and leaned back at his seat. Right beside him on the passenger's seat was a single blossom of lily lying. He was about to visit Suzy's grave then Lulu's voice stopped him.

"Oh really? Well I'm sure we would like to hear more!" Host enthusiastically assured Lulu, but she didn't seem to be too much in to talking. Jimin grinned to himself almost sure that more than anything she only wanted to sing and not waste her breath on talking. "Who are those special people?"

"Bae Suzy and Park Jimin."

She answered and Jimin heard some sort of tone in her voice that made him cringe. She felt wounds opening again.

"Miss Lulu, isn't Bae Suzy your sister?"

Host cheerfully questioned without knowing what's gonna happen next.

"She was."

Her voice cracked up at the end and Jimin knew she couldn't continue. The silence from the host's side said it all. He was unaware.

"I'm so sorry to hear-"

He was suddenly cut off by Lulu's voice.

"Park Jimin, I don't know where are you and how are you doing, I waited for you to come for so long I lost the count, if you're listening, I feel that you are, please answer me this, why didn't you come? Why?"

The show host was stunned and silent, probably the whole staff was frozen after her words, that's why no one put on some song or something to cover up the quiet sob that could be heard. She knew Jimin was listening. She felt it. Jimin heard how suddenly the music appeared in the background as someone realized to be live and turned it on. However they weren't fast enough as he could hear Lulu say.

"Please... don't forget her."

Jimin turned off the radio. He was sure that he can promise that to her.

"I won't. I give you my word."

He promised and started the car again. He was headed towards Suzy, with lily on the passenger's seat, where she was supposed to be sitting.

"Are you ready?"

He whispered in to Lulu's ear and she nodded.

"Yes, we can go."

She said and he carefully turned her around leading her towards the car. Right before leaving the grave yard he looked back and glanced at the stone with Bae Suzy's name carved on it.

"Doesn't matter how much time will pass, you shall always stay in my heart."

Jimin mumbled under his breath and Lulu turned to the direction where his voice came from.

"Huh?"

He smiled to himself and pecked her on the forehead.

"Nothing, don't worry. I'm just keeping my word."

He said and both of them walked out as a single blossom of white lily lied on the ground mixed with dirt and dusts until the wind blew it away. Just like the past, but not the memories.

TheBABELLE