Safe Haven ~Ziall

HAY HAY HAY! So...so...we're doing a colab! (Me ((Sabrina)) and Destiny) this is obviously not chapter 1, it's the prologueeee so normally it's going to be short. Enjoy~

Niall's POV

I was running.

I ran so fast away from the school I almost tripped over my feet.

My best friend, Louis Tomlinson, and I were always chased. I was the only one who got beat up, nobody cared what he did, he was friends with everyone. He would always stick up for himself and try to help me, usually it worked and I left with just a split lip. He always was there for me, always warding off the enemies.

Louis wasn't there this time.

I ran across the street and looked behind while still running full speed to see where they were. They were much closer than before, it wouldn't be long for them to catch me. I was breathing heavy and I turned back forward to find a man about my age, both of us falling backwards.

"Whoa! Slow down!" He yelled at me.

"I-I'm sorry I need to-"

"Hey fag! Hold up!" One of them, Jackson, yelled.

"What's going on here?" The man with raven black hair, a dark leather jacket and skinny jeans said.

"Th-they're chasing me!" I panted.

"Why?"

"We just want to talk!" Said one of the others I have yet to learn the name of.

"They're trying to hurt me!" I stood behind the taller boy, having him shield me.

"Come on, stop hiding! Just want to show you what happens when you tell the whole fucking school you're a looser fag!" Jackson yelled.

"What the hell?" The stranger asked.

"He's gay!" They all yelled at different times.

"So? What's wrong with being gay?" He crossed his arms, looking even more intimidating.

"What, are you gay too?"

"Yes, in fact I am. I'm damn proud of it, so I suggest you all get the hell out of here before I beat you all senseless." He threatened. He was much bigger than all of them, I'm sure he could take on all of them.

"Well that wouldn't be possible. Gays can never win anything! They're all idiots, weak, just stupid and worthless." Jackson taunted, really hurting my self esteem once again. The stranger lifted his fist and punched him right in the middle if his face, with enough force to break his nose. (GO ZAYN!) It bled immediately and he hissed in pain, motioning for his two "friends" to grab me. The man in front of me stopped them and punched one in the stomach and one in the jaw. He was strong, they both fell over at the force.

"Want me to go further or are you going to get your heterosexual asses away from me?"

"I'm not loosing to a homo!" The one that got punched in the stomach said. The other on the ground agreed and they both stood up and swung at him. He dodged one and grabbed the other, twisting his arm behind him.

"I can break your arm, and you asked for it." He said while pushing his arm further, making a sickly snaping sound.

"Fine, fine. Please let us go then." He screamed, weathering in pain.

"Get out if my sight." The stranger spat. They all took off back down the road we came from, and as soon as we couldn't see them, the stranger pinned me against the wall.

"Watch where you're going next time, twat." He spat in my face. He held my arms to the cold brick and his body held mine in place. I whimpered in fear. He just broke a kids arm, and he didn't even touch me yet. He could be arrested if he gets caught!

"I-I'm sorry I didn't see you I just-"

"Shut up. Just don't knock me over ever again or you'll be sorry."

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Who were they anyway?" He asked, ignoring my apology. "And why did they try and beat you up?"

"Well, the one in the middle was Jackson Belue, and I don't know who the others are. They chase me every day, and today is one of the only days my friend Louis isn't here to help me...they always catch me if he's not here...thank you for that. They try to because I'm smaller than them, but Louis isn't." He began to breathe on my neck, and it made me tremble. "Y-yesterday I-I came out because of Louis...he did too." Zayn began kissing my neck softly, making me shake at the shock.

"They shouldn't treat you any differently." He growled onto my neck.

"But they do, a-and...what are you doing?" I stopped my story as he began to suck on the skin.

"I want you to be mine." He whispered. "You're so innocent. So fragile." I let out a shaky breath.

"Please don't hurt me..." I begged softly. He chuckled lightly.

"I'm not going to hurt you babe, I promise." I sighed as he continued to suck on the skin, sure to leave a mark. His teeth grazed my skin and nibbled, making me whimper and my knees give way. The boy was the only thing holding me up, and I'm sure he noticed by the smirk I felt form on his face. His face, his beautiful face. The dark hair was done up into a neat quiff, not one hair out of place. His eyes burned deeply into anyone else's, with the chocolate-Caramel color in them. They held so much emotion and danger you'd be sure to avoid him. His chin held a soft shade of stubble, and his jaw was strongly chiseled.

"You're so perfect," he whispered again. "I'll be seeing you again." He said with a slight laugh against the irritated skin. He was sure to leave a mark, and every time he bit down I whimpered, seeming to give him satisfaction. He pulled back and looking into my fearful eyes.

"You're mine now." He growled, and walked away. He left, he just left me here, shocked. I stayed there for about a minute watching the still unnamed boy walk away. I began to walk home, a long, confused and dreadful walk home.

------

When I reached home I went straight in my room, grateful that my parents aren't home, started my homework. I needed to get it done so I could sleep early, I had work tomorrow, like every other weekend.

I was glad it was Friday, I won't have to deal with the other boys and my family until Monday, unless of course Louis was there.

I began my Buisness homework first, seeing as I had most in that class. It was one of my electives that I kept since ninth grade, and I wanted to keep up with it until I was in college or running my own guitar Buisness.

I felt my phone vibrate against my leg, so I picked it up and looked at the ID. Unknown number.

"Hey babe, just wanted to say goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow. Meet me at the same spot alright? -Z"

This left me with two questions.

1. Who is Z?

2. What spot?

Of course I knew, there was only one answer. But why couldn't I see him at school? We're about the same age. And why won't he tell me his name? I decided to reply so he wouldn't get mad.

"Okay, goodnight...who are you?"

I got a reply almost immediately.

"Zayn. My name is Zayn. I'll be seeing you, Niall."

I was guessing he saw my name in my phone somewhere.

Little did I know, this name was about to become very important to me.