Chapter One

Heyyyy babes its Destiny this is my first actually writing a gay story and I am not gay so I am just assuming it works just like boy on girl just the sex is different sorta kinda I guess ...... I think I read enough one direction bromnces to understand how this works soo... yeah I have nothing against gays I love gay people

Aha nini...love you toooo babes! -S (I snuck it hehee)

Niall's POV

I woke up the following morning because of a text from Louis, asking if I wanted to hang out for little before I went to work. I sent him a quick reply saying, "yeah, just gotta get ready first." I got up to take a shower and get dressed before Louis got here. I threw on my tan khakis, my neon green t-shirt with free hugs written across the top in black, and some black supras.

By time I finished blow drying my hair, their was a knock at my front door signaling that Louis was here. When I open the front door i tackled to the ground followed by a steam of questions.

"ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED? WELL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I JUST WANNA KNOW IF YOU WERE OKAY! WHAT DID THEY DO? DID THEY HURT YOU NIALL? OH MY GOD YOU HAVE A HICKEY DID THEY RAPE YOU? I SWEAR IF THEY RAPED YOU I AM KI-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Louis calm down I'm fine they didn't rape me." I laughed a little bit.

"Are you sure?" He asked, half serious and half sarcastic.

"I'm positive." I nodded once.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU PREGNANT?" He screamed jokingly. I laughed loudly at his guess.

"WHAT?! No Louis!" That's what I love about Louis the most, he can take any situation and make it a joke. When we got up of the floor, Louis turned serious.

"Honestly though Niall what happened? Every body said that you got a beating from Jackson, but yet your not hurt. Well, aside from the bruises that were already there." Louis witnessed my stepdads beatings first hand. He has tried to convince me to tell the police so many times. But I won't do it, for two reasons. One, because my stepdads a lawyer, so there's a good chance that he won't go to jail anyway. Secondly, my stepdad, Joe, threatened to beat my mom if I tell. My mom means the wold to me, I can't let that happen. She doesn't even know about the abuse, she's never home because of her job. Shes a fashion designer, a very well know one at that. She travels a lot because of it. I was so lost in thought I didn't notice Louis trying to get my attention.

"NIIIIIIIIAAAAAALLLLLL" he screamed, shaking my shoulders.

"What?!"

"You okay there, buddy? You were a little out of it..." He said, sounding concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

"Okay...so are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Oh yeah...well, I was running from Jackson, and I slammed into somebody. I almost feel but he cau-"

"HE CAUGHT YOU? WHO IS HE? IS HE HOTT??" He jumped up and down with excitement.

"Louis calm down and listen." I said sternly.

He took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Anyway, he coughed me before I fell. His name is Zayn." I watched Louis eyes widen but I kept going. "When I stood up straight I just hid behind him. Jackson and his friends started call me names and accused him of be gay, which by the way he is," Louis was about to ask a million questions, but I cut him off with my hand before he could. "And Jackson called him some names so he punched Jackson in the face and broke his nose. Then his friends tried to fight him and he punched the one in the gut and the other in the jaw. Then Jackson got back up and and was yelling about how he's not going to be beat by a fag and he swung at him but Zayn grasped Jackson's arm and broke it."

I took a deep breath after saying all that. I said it really fast because I wanted to tell Louis before he could say anything else. It was silent for a moment.

"OH MY GOD HE WAS GAY? DID YOU GET HIS NUMBER? THAT STILL DOES NOT EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT THAT HICKEY ON YOUR NECK!" He said, jumbled.

I was debating if I should tell Louis about Zayn, then I figured he's going to find out anyway.

"Yes, he was gay. Yes, i have his number, but I have no clue on how I got the number or how he even got my number. And finally, Zayn gave it to me." I reached up and touched the sore mark, but winced and instantly regretted it.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER!!! MY LITTLE NIALL IS GROWING UP..... But Niall, you just meet the guy and you let him brand you... and wait Zayn what?" He said, stopping his thought.

"Yes Louis, I have his number." I said, annoyed with how many times he said that. "It's not like I had much of a choice though, he pinned me." I said.

"SO HE RAPED YOU? IMMA KILL HIM!" Louis shrieked.

"No! It's not like I didn't want it, becuase I kind of did, I just didn't have a choice when it happened." Louis looked at me confused, but I could tell by his face he wanted to drop this subject for now.

It was quit for once, not an awkward silence, but quite. I could tell but Louis face he was thinking really hard about something. After about five minutes, Louis finally spoke up.

"Niall whats his last name." Louis asked, sounding more demanding than last time.

"I don't know, why?" It really bothered me that I didn't know the guys last name and I let him brand me even though I really didn't have a say in what was going on.

"Well, you have his number, text him and find out my little leprechaun!" He joked, again making the mood much lighter.

To: Zayn

what is your last name?

I was trying to figure out when he got my phone and got my number, and I knew I got his only from him texting me first. It was silent between me and Louis, but it was soon broken by Louis

"What else do you know about him?" Louis growled.

"Nothing really, just that I'm meeting him after work at the same place."

"Oh." The silence took over again, but it was broken seconds later with a buzz from my phone.

From: Zayn

Malik, Why?

Louis was reading over my shoulder, and when he saw that last name he freaked.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM NIALL! DO HEAR ME? HE'S BAD NEWS! REALLY BAD NEWS! I FORBID YOU FROM SEEING HIM AFTER WORK!"

"Wait why? What is so bad about him? Do you know him?" I was confused about his outburst.

"Niall, he runs a freaking gang! He got band from very school here in brafored in 8th grade for killing a kid! He smokes, he drinks, he gets into a fight like everyday! How in the world do you not know about Zayn Malik? He's all this town ever talks about!"

"I don't know..." I said quietly, thinking about what he told me. But what I do know is I want nothing to do with Zayn.

Did he really kill a kid?

----------------------------------------------------

YAHHHHH THE FIRST CHAPTERS DONE WOOHOOOOO!!!! I AM CRAZY PERSON IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE YET. I HOPE YOU LIKE OUR STORY PLZ FOLLOW SHARE AND VOTE PLZ LOVE YOU ..... OH AND ME AND SABRINA GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE VERY DAY IT SHOULD BE FAIRLY EASY BECAUSE I HAVE 3 DAY LEFT OF SCHOOL BEFORE SUMMER VACATION YEAHHHHHH BUDDY LOVE YOU GUYS STAY BEAUTIFUL