s e v e n

s h a w n

after izzy stormed off, i felt my stomach rumble, so i decided to walk to the nearby starbucks. it's the middle of october so it's pretty chilly. once i arrived at starbacks i noticed it wasn't very crowded since it's still six twenty four.

after the old couple in front of me ordered it was finally my turn, i ordered a vanilla latte, and went on twitter until my drink was ready. after only two minutes, i was already on my way back to my house. for the following twenty minutes the only thing on my mind was izzy. i feel so fucking bad for being so mean to her, but sometimes it's a little too much.

when i reached my house my house, my parents were still asleep so i just went straight to my room. i kicked off my vans, and flopped down on my bed taking a heavy breath. i couldn't help but, hear faint crying. i looked over and saw izzy crying, on her bed. oh god, i really feel bad now. i pulled out my phone, and decided to send her a text.

shawn: are you okay?

i watched her stop crying for a second, to check her phone, then she typed for a second then my phone went off.

izzy: i'm fine.

shawn: no you're not, i'm sorry.

izzy: shawn, you said you don't need me, so i think we're better off no longer being friends.

i stood up and walked over to my open window.

" izzy, please. " i pleaded.

she stood up and slammed her window shut.