Alone

You finally crawled through the tunnel, your hands shaking as you stood up.
"W-Where the heck am I?" You grumbled, you had lost your light and now you were stuck in the darkness alone.
Your eyes had gotten slightly adjusted to the darkness but you swore you kept seeing things that weren't there. You needed light. Fast.
"H-Hello?" You called out, your hands feeling the wall next to you as you began to move slowly.
"Hey there? Are you okay?" You heard a voice which made you nearly jump out of your skin.
"Woah! Calm down!"
This voice, you knew this voice, but whose voice was it?
"Who are you?" You hissed out, grabbing the nearest blunt object next to you and holding it up menacingly.
"It's me. Your dear friend." The figure cooed and you smacked it with your shoe.
"Ow! What was that for?!"
"Don't be touchy with me.. Barrel."
A soft snickering was heard as a candle was lit nearby, illuminating the blonde haired male in front of you.
"You remember my voice. How sweet."
The light made you feel better despite being trapped down here with a villain.
"Now follow me." He instructed, picking the candle up with his right hand.
"I-I'm not following you!"
"Oh you're not? Would you rather be alone in the dark?"
You swallowed slightly, he was right. You didn't want to be in the dark again.
But you also knew Barrel was evil and might even put you in a worse position then you were now.
"Fine." You said as you in inched along behind him.
The candle light was faint which was why you hadn't noticed the blood on his left hand.