What did I drink..?

After that incident with the 'Untrustables" we were a little more then over the edge.

Especially since I had gotten a scratch and Stephano found me what seemed like Laudanum.

After I took it, I began to.. hallucinate.

" Theres PIGS EVERYWHERE!" I babbled as I hung onto Mr Chair, smacking at the air.

"What did you give her, hun?~" Piggeh asked raising an eyebrow "I want some."

"It should have been Laudanum.."

"PIGS EVERYWHEERREEEE."

Mr Chair gently took the bottle from my hand and he blinked.

" This bottle has no label. It could be anything."

Stepahano let out a groan "Fhacking great.."

"Watch out babes." Piggeh said as they came upon a large room of water.

Though to you it looked like the water was lava.

"ERHMAGERD WE ARE GONNA DIE. LAVA. LAVA."

"_____ please calm down. That's water."

"I know what to doo~"

Piggeh cupped his hands and took some of the water, throwing it onto your face.

The water helped ALOT. You're vision wasn't filled with rainbows and flying pigs anymore, it was normal.

"Agh..What..?" You muttered dazed

"How on earth did you know Piggeh?"

"She isn't the first one to drink that.~"

Piggehs tail was in the water as he spoke, his back turned which is why he didn't notice the water.

He didn't notice..

The ripples.

--WHO WILL SAVE PIGGEH >D<--