Oh darn

I was running uber fast and I could hear the bro panting and growling behind me.
"Oh fudge balls!"I yelled as I ran into a room and shoved myself between the wall and a huge bulky object as the bro stumbled in.
I held my breath as it looked around
What the fhack?I thought as it sniffed the air and left.
I waited a minute before letting my breath go and stayed there for another 5 minutes.
"Cry is gonna be worried."I whispered to myself and looked around. I was in a room with a lantern lighting it and now I could clearly see the bulky object that hid me.
"A barrel?"I asked myself "Whats a barrel doing here?"
Suddenly the barrel morphed into a guy with sandy hair,hazel eyes,and a white teeth smile.
"Ello love I'm the barrel!"it said and I guessed he was British or something.
"Um hi I'm _____"I said and he grinned
"Lovely name!"he said "Now are you lost I can help you!"
I smiled "Yes please I am lost!"I said and he chuckled "Than follow me."he said and I walked beside him.
This barrel guy is pretty nice I thought..but didn't pewdie say something about barrels? What was it......

"Here we are!"he said and I looked around, we were in a room"Um?"I asked but then he shoved me into a cell "Hey what are you doing?!"I yelled and he smiled "Well I'm locking you up so stephano and pewdie can't find you~"he sang "You can stay with the chair and pig."he said again before leaving.

I groaned and sat on the chair "Excuse me?"I heard and I saw I was sitting on a dude. I jumped off "Sorry!!"I said and he laughed "It's okay I had my chair mode on." he said and I saw another figure a pig..? But the pig was human
"Ah yes how rude I am Mr chair and this is piggeh."he told me and I nodded "I'm _____"I told them and sat on the floor closing my eyes one thought raging in my mind Would they find me?