CHAPTER TEN

Usually, I would freak out before going to bed and end up wandering the apartment until 5 in the morning. But with a warm cup of tea from Eun Mi and the sweet words from the members, I fell asleep instantly.

I woke up at 8 this time since my appointment with Appa YG wasn't until 11. I pulled on the planned outfit and made my way to the building with a rapidly beating heart. Jae Min was at the styling room. She was waiting for me with a wide grin.

"Ahh...you look adorable. Come sit and I'll do your hair and makeup," she greeted.

I obediently took a seat in front of the dressing table and let her brush through my long dark brown hair. By the time she finished with my hair, I learned over 50 new things about her and my hair was high up in a ponytail and was messily curled. It was a good idea. My hair wouldn't be able to get in my face when I dance.

"How would you liked your makeup?" she asked, holding a foundation brush.

"As simple as possible," I answered smiling at her.

"Very true. Your natural beauty should indeed shine today," she answered.

She began with a thin layer of foundation and worked her way around my face. Even if it was simple, it took at least 30 minutes. I noticed a hint of violet eyeshadow when she finished. It brought out the color in my eyes and the hairstyle. These stylists could work miracles.

"Alrighty! We are almost done!" she exclaimed.

I looked at her, puzzled. "What's next?"

She pulled out a pair of black-rimmed glasses from a cloth pouch. "These are the glasses TOP used at a music festival not too long ago. He wanted you to wear it today," Jae Min said.

She handed it to me to put on. It fit my face shape and made the overall outfit even more crazy natural.

I stood up and bowed to Jae Min. "Thank you, Unni...for helping me," I said.

Jae Min grabbed my shoulders. "My dongseng, listen." Her mascara-thick eyelashes batted prettily. "Whatever you do today, do it with confidence. And show that you really want it." I nodded. She smiled confidently and pulled me in for a hug. "Okay, good luck."

After thanking her again, I made my way up to the dance studio. I stepped into the studio and was met by a loud "woah". The members assembled on the seats against the wall. When they saw me in my outfit, they stood up.

"Annyongseo, oppa," I greeted.

Daesung clapped blindly. "Wah~ You look stunning!" he exclaimed. Jiyong just bit his lip in a smile and shook his head.

I took a seat on the floor to stretch out.

"Mindy...I'm so proud of you," Seungri said. "You look exactly like an idol right now."

I laughed. "I'm not an idol until I dye my hair blue."

"That's actually a really good idea," TOP said. Jiyong, Taeyang, and Daesung stared at him in disbelief.

"Don't worry so much. You're going to do amazing. I can tell the president will be so impressed," Taeyang told me when he turned back to me.

Jiyong came over to me and squatted to my level. "One piece of advice, Mindy." He smiled at me. "Smile."

"And watch your breath," Daesung added in. Jiyong rolled his eyes. I stood up and Jiyong followed suit.

"I honestly feel the greatest today. I think I can do it. I can make it," I told them.