CHAPTER FOURTEEN

The next morning I woke up to someone lightly shaking my leg. As I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, Seungri's smiling face appeared.

"Heyyyyy wake up, Mindy," he said. "It's time to get up."

I stretched out my arms as I sat up in bed. Seungri stood up and exited my room out into the kitchen. I followed suit to find that no one had waken up yet other than Seungri and me. I walked over to where he was pouring himself a glass of water.

"Uh...oppa. Where are the others?" I asked.

"Still sleeping," Seungri replied.

I glared at him. "Why did you wake me up when no one else is awake? What time is it exactly?!" I looked to the clock on the microwave. "Six?! You woke me up at six?! We go to YG at 8:30! We don't need to wake up this early!!!" I protested.

Seungri pulled out a pan and some eggs. "But I want you to make breakfast for me first," he answered. I gaped at him in amazement. Seungri would wake me up an hour early just to make him breakfast.

"Wow...this is wow...fantastic. Great," I stammered. I turned 180 towards my room. "I going back to sleep."

Seungri quickly grabbed my arm. "Baby~ I need you."

I turned around and covered my face. "Please don't. If you call me baby one more time-"

"Baby..." he whimpered.

I sighed, rolled my eyes and took the pan from his hand. "Honestly, you could have just asked me nicely instead of just randomly waking me up," I scolded him.

"Yeah, whatever. You ended up making me breakfast anyway," he laughed sitting down at the table.

I lifted an egg as a threat. "Do you want to die?"

Daesung came out of his room with hair like a bird's nest and squinting eyes. "What's with the death threat...?"

"What's with the noise...?" Taeyang asked coming out of the room behind Daesung.

"Why are you all awake?" TOP asked as he walked out of his room with Jiyong hanging onto his arm.

"Mindy is making breakfast," Seungri said.

"What?" I looked up from the pan. "I-I...Seungri told me..."

"You're only making breakfast for Seungri? How about me?" TOP asked offended. He grabbed Jiyong's shoulders and moved him over to the couch.

"Ay, hyung. We didn't get any breakfast from Mindy at all," Daesung complained.

"Why don't you make us all breakfast, Mindy?" Jiyong muttered into the couch. I stared at all of their pleading eyes and Jiyong's face-plant on the couch. You couldn't say no to that especially since Jiyong tried so hard to be awake.

"Fine," I muttered.

They all quickly assembled at the table and I made all them a simple breakfast of rolled eggs. After breakfast, we got ready for a day of work. I accidentally stepped into Jiyong's closet instead of my room so I was faced with racks upon racks of clothing and I couldn't keep back my urge to just look through all of them. I found a low cut over sized dark blue shirt that I had to try on but before I could steal it and escape into my room,

Jiyong came in wearing a robe and nothing else. He backed all the way to the door in surprise. "Mindy. Oh my God. What are you doing in here?" he exclaimed.

I lifted up the shirt, guilty. "Shopping," I answered.

"But that's mine..." he protested. "Yeah..." I said. "But I'm an idol now and everything so I've got to dress a little differently...and-"