Family ties chapter 5

Zayns pov

I woke up to a fully white room and beeping sounds there was a lot of chatter around me and I seen a whole family standing around me "look he's awake" said a man with a moustache they all waved at me and broke out in 'hi's and hello's" "hi I'm Georgia" said a short blonde one " hey I'm Hayley" said another blonde girl " hi I'm Chhavi"

Said a girl with dark hair "hi I'm Megan" (I can't remember what you look like sorry if u tell me I will add it in). "Hi I'm roger" said a short man with blonde hair " hi I'm John" said a man with dark hair "hello I'm Brian" said a man with frizzy dark hair " and I'm Freddie" said the man with the moustache. "Hi I'm zayn and thank you so much for saving me" " it's ok" they all said in unison then all the other boys were wheeled in and I introduced them all to the boys we all started talking and Harry recognised the 4 men from one of his favourite bands queen we started talking about touring and stuff like that but I couldn't help but notice Georgia kept taking quick glances at me but I caught her and smiled at her and she smiled back warmly they stayed for 4 hours talking " we'll we better be on our way than " "bye and thank you again" said Niall we all walked out when I grabbed Georgia and gave her my number she smiled " thanks zayn"

In the car

Georgia's p0v

"So what did zayn give you" questioned Megan " wh..what do you mean?" " we seen it was something" piped up Chhavi " we'll if you must know he have me his number and told me to text him" I said "he did what" said dad( roger) " he gave me his number" i said shrugging my shoulders "we'll then that's that" Dad said whilst turning around and whispering something to Brian "ok then I wonder what they are talking about" I said to the girls " who knows who cares "

FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!

Stay strong and beautiful xxxx

Georgia Rose Dembeck xxx