Chapter 7

Family ties chapter 7

Rogers pov

"Well I should be going I have things to do" I said as I got up from the Lounge "yeah so do I" said Brian and John in unison "GEORGIA,HAILEY,CHAVUR get your asses downstairs now!!" John yelled upstairs the girls slowly trudged down the stairs "move it ya fuckers!!" Freddie said "Freddie language" Brian scolded Freddie "sorry mum" Freddie mumbled.

Georgia's pov

"see you girls later ill text you about you know what" I whispered "ok see you later" HAILEY Said "bye bye everyone" dad and I said in unison we got In the car and drove off "so uhm dad are we doing anything on Friday night?" I asked "no not that I know of why?" He replied keeping his eyes fixated on the road "oh uhm you remember zayn from the hospital?" "Yes the one that gave you his number" "yes well he asked me on a date can I go please daddy!?" I asked "hmm fine but have your phone on you at all times and be back by 11:30" he replied glancing at me "thank you daddy" I said enthusiastically whilst hugging him.

~At home~

'fashion emergency' I texted hailey

'What do you mean?'

'Dads letting me go on a date with zayn!!!!'

'Yes I knew it! Anyway I will be over in half an hour'

'Perfect see you then bye'

'Bye'

Short and shitty but I updated finally!