note - i am back

Wow.

First of all I want to apologise, it has been so long since I last updated, and yet so many people have read and given such amazing support, I cannot thank you all enough.

It has been really hard to post due to depression and school right now, and I found myself really bogged down with my stories and the thought of progressing them pained me and also gave me stress as I thought I would ruin them for my readers, that they wouldn't follow the path my reader had hoped for or that my writing would become terrible, more plot would fade or become cliche, I just kept overthinking all of it and eventually deleted Wattpad.

Sure I still came here to read, but I didn't look at a single notification, I didn't look at a single message, I didn't look at how many reads I had achieved.

But I want to say now that I am going to try my absolute best to update. I am going to start with just this book first, and then progress to my other books. It is my final year in school so this will either make or break my grades but I need my outlet back, this is my escape.

I hope to release a chapter tonight, I am on Holidays so it is achievable. I have had time to sit back and think over this book, what is to happen to it, what the plot will progress as and what a sequel could look like. I still have in my mind the idea of screwing this up, but I am going to try and push past this, and try and just put my heart into making a good book.

I know in the end this is just a crappy fan fiction, but it is my crappy fan fiction.

Again, thank you to all who voted, commented and read. I read through each of your comments, most of which put a smile on my face or made me laugh. I appreciate the time each of you took to write them, and I tried to respond to as many as I could.

Stay tuned, updates to come my beautiful Potterheads!

⌁ h4ppie xx