Chapter 1 - True Feelings

March 1, 1836
Today was such a hard day for you. After all the blood and dead bodies you've seen, you could really use a rest. After removing your army coat, you decided to lay down and take a rest. You started replaying what all had happened in the past month. "Why can't Texas just be independent without having to go through this murder and mass destruction?" you thought to yourself. "It makes no sense, what's the point of dyin when you can't even live to see what you fought for?" Suddenly you saw the curtain to your tent open. You instantly grabbed you gun from the side of your bed and aimed at the curtain. It was a little past sunset so it was a little dark inside the tent. "Who goes there? Are you enemy or foe?" You shouted sternly. "Calm down it's just me!" A familiar face appeared from the shadow. "Oh it's just you Tristan. You nearly scarred the mess outta me." You said putting your gun back down. "Well I came here to tell you something." Tristan said as he sat down next to you and averted all eye contact. "What ya need?" You asked curiously. It was strange seeing him ask like this, he was normally so hero like and didn't let anything stop him from accomplishing his goal. He was the reason we were winning as of now. Tristan stood up and quickly pushed you down on your bed and got ontop of you. "I've noticed how hard you work on the Battle field and how radiant you are. I really admire you..." His face began getting red. "And I just wanted to show you how much I-" he began to unbutton his shirt. "I, I like you." He mumbled. He bended over and began to kiss you. You wanted to push him off, but you hadn't been able to get off all this time. You were either sleeping, eating, being patched up, or fighting. No time to yourself really. As Tristan kept kissing you, he began to move his butt back and forth on your erection. You put your hands on hid back and began to slide them down his back until you reached his butt and began to grope them, which caused a small moan to escape Tristan's lips. Your manhood was fully erect at that point, so Tristan decided to get off of your body and got on his knees infront of you. He began to unbuckle your be pants and pulled down your underwear to which your manhood was unleashed. Tristan stared at it then looked at you. You were so embarrassed. "You don't have to-" You were cut off when you felt a warmness on your private area. "Ahh-" you lowly moaned as he began to stroke you while licking the head of your manhood. After a while, Tristan stopped and looked up at you and smirked. That's when you came into his mouth and he swallowed it. He had a little bit of cum on his chin still. He got back up and removed his pants which revealed skin tight underwear which showed off his manhood size, which wasn't really that big. He then removed his underwear and climbed back on top of you. He bent over once more and began to French kiss you. This time you slid your hand down his butt then began to finger him. Tristan broke the kiss then began to rub his ass against your hardened erection. "I hope your big gun will fit inside of me." He said as he took your manhood and slided it inside him. He began to bounce up and down repeatedly until he finally came all over himself and moaned loudly. You picked him up and put him under you, on his stomach, and began to fuck him hard. Tristan grabbed at the sheets and moaned loudly into the covers. After picking up your pace then finally cumming inside of him, you to decided to snuggle like this. It felt strange to be this peaceful even though there were men dying not even 10 miles away from your camp. But Tristan's warm body made it easier for you to sleep.
You woke up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. You looked at the empty spot in the bed next to you. That's when your commander Tristan ran into your tent holding a gun. "What the hell! Why are you screaming!" He sternly whispered. "Oh it was a bad dream. Nothing really." Tristan cocked his eyebrow at you. "Okay. Just get back to sleep and get some rest. No telling how many more battles we have to face tomorrow." He said as he left the tent.
"Geez I need to stop dreaming about him." You mumbled as you went back to bed.