Part 3.

Tristan pushed you off of him and wiped his mouth. "What the hell was that!"  Your heart began pumping fast. "If I don't say it now, I might have the chance to say it." You thought to yourself.  "Well Mr. Lorenzo I've liked you for some time and I can't handle it. I honestly don't even know how to handle it." You said proudly even though your face was as red as a tomato.
Tristan had a poker face on but in reality he was very suprised and even flattered to an extent. "Well...how do suppose we fix this problem or at least get you concentrated so we don't lose more men?" Tristan crossed his arms and looked at you with an eyebrow raised. "Well.." Your eyes wondered down to his pants zipper and your fave turned red. Tristan uncrowded hid arms and rolled his eyes and signaled for you to come towards him. "Ugh get over here." You walked towards Tristan and he wrapped his arms around your neck. "Don't tell anyone about this." He whispered into his ear as he began kissing you. You caressed his leg as he wrapped them around you. You kissed back then after a while your long kiss broke apart and Tristan's face was red and had a horny look on his face. Tristan looked up at your face then pointed to your pants. "Your pants...take em off." "What?" You replied a little confused. Tristan got off the desk and pushed you into the seat. After sitting down Tristan got on his knees and opened up your legs and began unzipping your zipper. "Sir you don't have to-" "Be quiet. I just want to get this over with." He said as his face turned red and took your manhood into his hand and began pumping it. "Wow it's not as small as I thought it would be." "Hey wh-" You were stopped mid sentence when you felt a warm moist feeling on your manhood. Tristan began sucking your manhood and also began bobbing his head. You could feel him deep throat you and then after a while you could feel something coming up. "Um Mr. Lorenzo I feel like I'm gonna-" You moaned as you released yourself inside his mouth. Tristan jerked his head off of your manhood and coughed up some of your semen into his hand then wiped it on his pants. "Well I better keep the mood in place before it's ruined." Right before he could say anything you leaned over and gave him a long passionate kiss. Tristan wrapped his arms around your neck as you picked him up and sat him down on his desk. After kissing for a couple minutes you slid your hand down the front of Tristan's body and began umbuckling his belt and undoing his pants. Tristan shivered a little as you slid your hand down and began to grope and slightly jerk off his manhood. After a minute or two Tristan ended up cuming into your hand which causes him to moan a little. While your kissing was occupying Tristan you were able to slide off his pants, underwear, and was even able to unbutton his shirt. You broke apart the kiss and stepped back to admire Tristan's beautiful body. "It's just like I dreamed about." you thought to yourself. "Stop staring at me you little brat." He said angrily as a blush creeped across his face. You quickly gave Tristan another long kiss as you undid your pants. You raised up Tristan's leg onto your shoulder and grabbed his hips so you could position yourself at his entrance. "Put it in already." Tristan mumbled. Those were words that you could only dreamed of and you were so happy to hear them come out his mouth. You slowly entered into him causing him to moan slightly loudly. You covered his mouth and shooshed him. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want anyone walking in on us right?" You whispered with a smirk as you took your hand off his mouth. You thrusted into him which caused him to bite his bottom lip but it still let out a small moan. After a session of thrusting in and out of Tristan, moaning, and pleasure you looked down to see that he that his entire face was red and looked quite and that his manhood was spilling with precum. You could start to feel something coming out of your manhood. "Um Mr. Lorenzo I'm about to cum." you moaned, but you didn't think Tristan heard you due to the fact it looked like he was in his own world. After a minute or two you couldn't handle it anymore and you released inside Tristan. Tristan moaned out a loud "Ah fuck!" You took your manhood out of him and  looked down to see all your cum dripping from his ass. Tristan looked down at the semen dripping out of him. "Oh I'll..." he mumbled, still trying to recollect himself. You put away your manhood and zipped up your pants then gave Tristan a long deep kiss. After a while Tristan broke it up. "Okay. Now that you've gotten what you needed," He looked you into your eye. "you won't daydream anymore, right?" "Yes sir." you responded. "Then go get prepared, we're about to leave out in one hour." "Yes sir!" You responded, saluting him. Right before you were about to leave you heard Tristan say your name. " [insert name] if you have anymore of the urges my room is the 8th one down to the left. Now leave!" he said sternly. You rushed out of his office with a big grin on your face. Today was like a dream come true.

----------
hOPE YOU LIKED IT YOU FRICKIN FRICKS!!!