Part 2

You wake up the next morning to the usual hot atmosphere. A short tanned man opened door that led to your room. "Um sir." He stuttered. "Mr. Lorenzo has asked to see you." "Is he pissed off or something?" You asked a little concerned. "I'm not sure. He was poker faced, but I'm sure it's nothing bad." He replied with a smile on his face. "Well tell him I'll be there in a second." After quickly putting on his clothes, brushing his teeth, and other things he hurried to Mr. Lorenzo's office. "You needed me sir?" You asked wiping the now forming sweat of your face. Tristan turned around in his big leather chair. "Please take a seat." He looked you up and down. You took a seat as he pulled out some papers from one of the drawers in his desk. "Do you know why I called you in here today?" He sat back and crossed his legs. "No sir..." you replied trying yo avoid eye contact and crossing your legs to conceal your boner. Tristan leaned forward and put his elbows on the desk. "These are all ,surprisingly, reports of your dimwitted actions, and there sure are a lot of them." A small frown appeared on his face. "Jesus, what had you so spaced out that it was able to block out gunshots and yelling?" He asked curiously. You already knew exactly what you were thinking about. His soft voice, his messy hair, the way he panted after a long day at war, his soft skin, and that voice he had when he was reassuring a soldier. Everything about him made you feel like you were about to lose it. You hadn't even realized dozed off until Tristan had snapped you back out of your daze. "So anyway, if you don't mind me asking..." He got out of his seat and sat ,legs crossed, on his desk. "What keeps your mind so distracted out there?" You took a gulp. "It's nothing, sir." You fakely smiled. Tristan leaned over and was only a couple inches from your face. "Awww come on we're two men. I'm pretty sure it's nothing I haven't thought of before." He smirked. "Plus no one could here you anyway, so what is it? Money, victory and popularity, or is it women?" "Fuck I can't take it anymore!" You whispered. "What was that?" He asked a little curiously. You stood up and passionately kissed him. Tristan went limp for a second with caused you to end up pinning him to his desk. Him on bottom and you on top.
The End.
(