~TWO~

(The outfit in the picture is what Perrie was wearing when she giving birth to Cece..)

Perrie's POV

I was still in the hospital and I had just woken up. I heard my name being called by three different voices.

"Perrie! You're awake!" I rubbed my eyes to see who it was and it was Jade.

"Hi Jade, what happened?"

"You passed out after you gave birth to Cece."
She said. And behind her, came Jesy holding Cece in her arms.

"C-can I see her Jes?" I asked quietly holding my arms out.

"Of course, she's your daughter."

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes playfully at her. I got to hold her in my arms for the first time.

"She's beautiful." I said as I stared at her face.

"She looks just like you Pez." Said Leigh coming out of the bathroom.
"Where did you go?"

"I went to the bathroom to throw up. I couldn't handle seeing you give birth."

"Oh well, why didn't you go outside?"

"The bathroom was the first thing I saw so I ran toward it while Jade and Jesy stayed and watch--as Cece came out."

I looked towards Jade and Jesy and they nodded.

"Well thanks for staying in the room with me but you didn't have too."

"We wanted to make sure you were okay." Jesy said smiling.

"Thanks again." I said yawing.

"You should get some rest. We're gonna go home. We've been awake all night."

"Okay. You guys go home. I'll be safe."

They all nodded and waved me off. I waved back holding the tears in my eyes.

"Do you want me to get Cece and take her away so you both can sleep?" The nurse said as she walked in.

"Yes please." I said and nodded at the same time.

Time to get some rest after a day of giving birth to my wonderful daughter Cece.

Listen guys, I know this was a short chapter but I'm tired and I wanna get some sleep. Sorry. Goodnight. If I can't sleep, I'll write more.

-Emily