Smut 2.0

"Finally." Luke growls in my ear the second we arrive to the beach house.

All I could bring myself to do was look up at his dark lustful eyes, and bit my lip.

He picked me up bridal style and brought me to the bedroom where candles and champagne waited.

"May I ?" he asked gesturing to the back of my dress.

"Have fun with the corset." I smirked.

Luke had a simple solution, cut it.

"You only needed to wear it once." he shrugged as I stepped out of the dress.

"Oh my God... you look gorgeous." he stared at me.

"Let me go take my hair out." I went to remove all the bobby pins keeping my hair together. The aftermath was big voluptuous curls.

"You look like an angel." Luke sat on the bed and stared at me.

"And you are one." I sat sideways on his lap.

"I don't know about that, I'm feeling pretty devilish right now." he let his hand travel up from my knee.

"Mmmm." I try to muffle my moan.

"You have no idea how sexy you are." he laid me down and hovered near.

His hands began wandering up my thighs, teasing me as they were so close to where I wanted him the most. He pulled the suspenders forcefully towards him so my legs would part and my abdomen would be against his.

I sat up a little and hungrily reached for his lips. I didn't stay there long, I kissed along his jawline, making sure to leave a hickey or two when I got to his neck.

"Oh this is agony." he groaned.

I get up causing him to sit up in confusion, but began to slowly undress him.

"I've been dreaming about doing this all day." I whispered centimetres apart from his lips.

"You have a good five minutes maybe before I show you what I've thought about doing to you all day." he began to unbutton his shirt.

"Let me." I push his hands away.

I slowly undo each button, making sure to feel all of his torso.

As I do so, he sits me on his knee and nibbles behind my ear, whispering and biting.

"oh, Lukee..." I moan as he hits the right spot.

"That's enough." he throws his shirt across the room.

"I don't have the time to keep teasing, I want you." he whined before getting more aggressive.

My undergarments soon fell near his shirt on the other side of the room. His lips attached various places,sucking,biting and licking all causing my back to arch and me to moan loudly as I climaxed.

"Thank God for multiple orgasms, right?" he smirked as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I'm ready." I panted and hungrily attached my lips to his.

I fumbled with his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. My fingers then hooked in the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down.

"Calm down, honey. We have all week." he kissed my jaw and lined himself up in between my legs.

I gasped as I felt him enter. His pace fluctuated from really fast to slow and hard.

"Babe, I'm about to..." he groaned.

"Me too!" I moaned.

My second wave of pleasure overwhelmed me greatly,but Luke was determined to out do himself every time. I've never supported one of his goals so much.